New System - No Display Output or USB (Seems to Power On)

Jan 11, 2019
Hey there, today I assembled a desktop with the following components:

Case: Silverstone SG13
PSU: Thermaltake Litepower 650w (worked in the previous build)
MB: Gigabyte GA-AB350N Gaming Wifi
CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600
GPU: Zotac GTX1070Ti
RAM: Kingston DDR4 8G*2
Cooler: Corsair H55
SSD: WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD M.2 2280
HDD: Seagate SSHD 1000GB (worked in the previous build)
Monitor: Acer (worked in the previous build, don't know the model, but it only has DVI and VGA, hence the adaptor you will see later)

When I pressed the power button, there was a brief white flash under the MB (later discovered to be a row of LEDs under the MB right at the edge). The white light turned off after like 0.1s. Then the fan for the CPU cooler, GPU, and PSU all started spinning. I can't quite confirm if the pump is working but when I touch the pipes I could feel some slight vibrations. There were no lights whatsoever (except for the lights on the GPU and the power light). And then there was no video output. I first tried to connect the video card's DVI port to my monitor's DVI port with no result. Then I bought a HDMI to DVI converter and tried with HDMI ports on both the MB and the GPU, still with no results. I have tried to remove one of the RAMs and still the same thing. What went wrong?

Edit: I've read the sticky post and done most of the steps with a few exceptions. I could not find the BIOS version and I don't currently have access to a system speaker.

I also forgot to mention that the USB keyboard I plugged in seemed to be unpowered, but I can't say that for sure since there's no video output.

Jan 11, 2019
Update: since a few hours ago I've tried a few more things like swapping RAM sticks around and replugging the 8pin power plug, all with no result. I am starting to suspect that the MB doesn't have the updated BIOS that supports my Ryzen 2600. However on the box there is a sticker saying AMD Ryzen Desktop 2000 ready. I'm really confused now.