Question New System Randomly Restart

FinalKenpachi

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2015
Hello guys.
Recently bought new pc parts. But after that pc randomly restarting itself. No error, no bluescreen just restart.
I bought new PSU, still restarting. PC working fine without any problem. Except this randomly restart.
BIOS Tried with occd and default setting. No change.

PC Specs;

Amd Ryzen 5 5600x
Motherboard: Asus B450-f Strix Gaming 2
Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8 32 GB
Graphic Card (OLD): AMD R9 290 Sapphire Tri-x (Except GPU everything new on the system)
PSU (New): MSI MPG A750GF 80 GOLD 750 WATT (This is new PSU, system also restarting on my old PSU)
Cooler: freezer 34 esports
2 Sata SSD 3 Harddisk
Windows 11 (also tried on 10 still same)

System working under 50C.
Did Prime95 Test before completed without any problem. But sometimes during the test system restart.
Even on the bios or windows installation i saw system restarted before. Please help guys really tired :( Thanks.

Ralston18

Titan
Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any entries that are captured just before or at the time of the restarts.

Check all external power connections from outlet to pc to ensure that none are loose and wiggly.

Swap in another known working power cable to the PSU.

= = = =

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Verify by sight and feel that all cards, connectors, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

No pinched or kinked wires.

FinalKenpachi

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2015
Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any entries that are captured just before or at the time of the restarts.

Check all external power connections from outlet to pc to ensure that none are loose and wiggly.

Swap in another known working power cable to the PSU.

= = = =

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Verify by sight and feel that all cards, connectors, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

No pinched or kinked wires.

Hello, well i wasn't know Event Viewer before thanks for that! Looks like there is a problem in Event Viewer. Called;

A fatal hardware error has occurred.
Reported by component: Processor Core
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error
Processor APIC ID: 0
The details view of this entry contains further information.

i searched a bit and looks like lots of people have same issue, but no idea how to fix it :(

FinalKenpachi

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2015
Motherboard BIOS fully up to date?

What is the exact modelnumber of the RAM?
One kit of 4 dimms or 2 kits of 2 dimms?

Yes, i flash bios update my motherboard before installed RAM and CPU.
This is modem number of rams: CMH16GX4M2Z3200C16
i don't know what you mean about 2 dimm or 4 dimm but, (im not that good at pc parts) I bought 2 pack, each pack have 2 ram so total 4 ram.