New to all of this

I have no idea what I am doing here? I am trying to set-up remote access
from my home computer to the one in my new office at my new job. Since the
new job consists of three other computer illiterate people, I have been put
in charge of the computers since I play alot of games and have the cleanest
and fastest computer at home. I have a general understanding of how things
work and the local jargon but no other real experience. My current problem,
as I stated earlier is setting up a remote access. The help and support
center seems very vague and I'm not sure where I'm going(since I don't know
where to start). I found the ip address to the computer I want to link up
with, but where do I get the rest of the info(Computer/user name/password)
Are these things I set up for the computer I'm working from or the one I want
to access. If anybody out there is willing to take a beginner by the hand
and show me the ropes I would greatly appreciate it.
--
Wait a minute, did you say you were into Absnithe or abstinence? Because
that makes a world of difference

JM

i have the same problem. have you figured out how to use this?