AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Processor
ASRock B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
Seagate Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive x2
HP EX920 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB Video Card
Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L MicroATX Mini Tower Case
SeaSonic 520 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

I think it is sufficient to handle FS with the GPU just barely meeting the requirement. I have an older 1920x1080 monitor connected to the GPU with an HTML adapter. Would this (the graphics) be a problem?

I have a regular MS keyboard, and a Logitech remote mouse.

Do I need any other hardware to play FS? Or is there something that would make the game more interesting?

If I purchase the digital version, would I be able to download and activate the game again if I upgrade (new built) my PC? Is it worth saving a few bucks with digital download, vs. DVD?

Solution
Tom's Hardware benchmarked various hardware in Flight Simulator...

https://www.tomshardware.com/featur...or-benchmarks-performance-system-requirements

A 1060 might be a bit weak unless you are willing to turn down the graphics settings quite a lot (or don't mind low frame rates), as FS2020 tends to be very demanding compared to most other current titles.

As for other hardware that might be worth looking at, some people use a flight stick peripheral often referred to as a "HOTAS" for aircraft sims, which is a kind of joystick, often with a separate throttle controller.
Tom's Hardware benchmarked various hardware in Flight Simulator...

https://www.tomshardware.com/featur...or-benchmarks-performance-system-requirements

A 1060 might be a bit weak unless you are willing to turn down the graphics settings quite a lot (or don't mind low frame rates), as FS2020 tends to be very demanding compared to most other current titles.

As for other hardware that might be worth looking at, some people use a flight stick peripheral often referred to as a "HOTAS" for aircraft sims, which is a kind of joystick, often with a separate throttle controller.

Solution