May 2, 2021
I’m looking into upgrading to a better PC, I’m not to informed about parts or what not I had mine built for me by my friend
PARTS
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

-Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB Tempered Glass, Durable Metal, Mid Tower Case with Transparent Side-panel for Parts Display

-3rd-Gen AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Unlocked Processor, 8 Cores / 16 Threads up to 4.4GHz

-16GB High Speed DDR4-3200MHz RAM

-512GB 2.5" SATA3 6.0Gbps SSD Storage

-AMD Radeon 7nm Navi 5700XT 8GBGDDR6 Graphics

I was looking for a build/upgrades that are quieter, and better cooling, I use my computer to stream (sometimes), warzone fortnite Cold War, I also do some video/clip editing along with some “audio production” making simple beats and what not. Help me build a pc:) $2200 limit please

Last edited:
Solution
There’s 4 fans that came on the case I believe 3 in the front one on the back and then one fan by my cpu. I’m thinking of getting a fractal design vector RS for the loud noise. I’m not sure though
So possibilites are more RAM jump up to 32GB of Ram if you can. Maybe get an HDD 2TB for extra storage. Perhaps look into a better CPU cooling unit. LIke a Cooler MASter RGB 212 or something. Has an RGB fan on it and is a really good air cooling fan for an affordable price. Some newer fans never hurt. If you have such a high Budget maybe see if you can get 140MM case fans they push more air at a lower DB (less noise).

USAFRet

Titan
I’m looking into upgrading to a better PC, I’m not to informed about parts or what not I had mine built for me by my friend, I had a AMD 5700xt and a Amd Ryzen 7 3700x build in a cooler master box, I was looking for a build that is quieter, better cooling and all around a better/faster build for the following. I use my computer to stream (sometimes), warzone fortnite Cold War, I also do some video/clip editing along with some “audio production” making simple beats and what not. Help me build a pc:) $2200 limit please
That seems to be a pretty capable system of very recent parts.

In what way is it not meeting your needs?
What are the rest of the components?

May 2, 2021
How loud is the 5700XT? Honestly with how expensive GPUs are right now getting something faster than that will take up so much of your budget it's not worth it. But if you can keep the 5700XT you can make a beast of a PC around it with much less than $2000.

For example:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hwGNVc
It’s loud, I’m not sure what to compare it too as this is my first pc, I’m not sure how comparable it is to others. I’m not sure if it’s the fans or what makes it so loud

May 2, 2021
That seems to be a pretty capable system of very recent parts.

In what way is it not meeting your needs?
What are the rest of the components?
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

-Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB Tempered Glass, Durable Metal, Mid Tower Case with Transparent Side-panel for Parts Display

-3rd-Gen AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Unlocked Processor, 8 Cores / 16 Threads up to 4.4GHz

Ferimer

Distinguished
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Only thing i could think of is your RAM may be a but low for what you are doing on it. AS well as maybe getting an HDD like 2tb to store files and what not on instead of taking of the SSD storage. Other than that you have really great parts. How many case fans do you have? What kind of cooling do you have on your CPU? Is it Stock heatsink and fan? or is it a third party? What about your PSU(Power Supply)

May 2, 2021
Only thing i could think of is your RAM may be a but low for what you are doing on it. AS well as maybe getting an HDD like 2tb to store files and what not on instead of taking of the SSD storage. Other than that you have really great parts. How many case fans do you have? What kind of cooling do you have on your CPU? Is it Stock heatsink and fan? or is it a third party? What about your PSU(Power Supply)
There’s 4 fans that came on the case I believe 3 in the front one on the back and then one fan by my cpu. I’m thinking of getting a fractal design vector RS for the loud noise. I’m not sure though

May 2, 2021
Aside from maybe 'too loud'....in what way is it not meeting your needs?
That is a pretty respectable system.
I guess the noise just bothers me a bit too much 😂 I’m thinking of possibly getting a fractal design vector RS or define 7, for the noise and possibly new fans as well the be quiet! Shadow 2 I think they’re called

USAFRet

Titan
I guess the noise just bothers me a bit too much 😂 I’m thinking of possibly getting a fractal design vector RS or define 7, for the noise and possibly new fans as well the be quiet! Shadow 2 I think they’re called
'noise' can be caused by a lot of things.

Something not screwed in quite tight enough.
Resonance between two different fans at a specific freq/RPM.
Loose screw sitting in the bottom of the case, vibrating. (I've had that personally)

Or it might be the case. Or fans. Or whatever.
Performancewise, your parts seem to be just fine.

See if you can identify things before spending money.

Ferimer

Distinguished
So possibilites are more RAM jump up to 32GB of Ram if you can. Maybe get an HDD 2TB for extra storage. Perhaps look into a better CPU cooling unit. LIke a Cooler MASter RGB 212 or something. Has an RGB fan on it and is a really good air cooling fan for an affordable price. Some newer fans never hurt. If you have such a high Budget maybe see if you can get 140MM case fans they push more air at a lower DB (less noise).

Solution