[SOLVED] New tower/Case

Nov 25, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am looking at getting a new tower or case. I all ready have everything else from my previous computer mouse, keyboard speakers and what not. i have a budget of 3 or 4 thousand US dollars. I have a few ideas of what i want just not sure what the best parts that would work together. i am wanting to get two/dual graphic cards. A case with good airflow to keep dust out. Multiple USB ports for plugging in mouse and other things. I know from my previous computer that a solid stat drive is a good idea how big of one i do not know. I am thinking of getting at least a terabyte or two of memory.
thanks for the help
Jon

Solution
Hi everyone,
I am looking at getting a new tower or case. I all ready have everything else from my previous computer mouse, keyboard speakers and what not. i have a budget of 3 or 4 thousand US dollars. I have a few ideas of what i want just not sure what the best parts that would work together. i am wanting to get two/dual graphic cards. A case with good airflow to keep dust out. Multiple USB ports for plugging in mouse and other things. I know from my previous computer that a solid stat drive is a good idea how big of one i do not know. I am thinking of getting at least a terabyte or two of memory.
thanks for the help
Jon

Are you looking to buy parts or a full built system? Dual graphics card are not a good idea, better...
Hi everyone,
thanks for the help
Jon

Are you looking to buy parts or a full built system? Dual graphics card are not a good idea, better to get a single one then replace it when it gets too slow to run what you want. You may want to give some more details about what you use the system for and what resolution your monitor is. From your post does not sound like you know much about computer hardware, so giving some details about exactly what you are looking for will help sort out what you should be looking to get. 3,000 is way too much to spend on a home computer, even for higher end gaming. You can build a system capable of running games in 4k for much less, and that would include a monitor.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS