New Type of Plan

Beginning in May Sprint will offer a different type of plan - it will offer set
number of minutes for XXX - then will charge a set amount for different blocks
of minutes - you will pay for minutes you actual use and there will be no
unused minutes. And no I don't work for Sprint but know someone who does and
the announcement was made to employees this week. Not sure how many this will
benefit but it is a different slant from current style of plans. For instance
if someone now has a 2000 minute plan because they use over 1000 minutes
monthly they pay for 2000 minutes even though their usage is around 1500
monthly. With the new plan they will pay the amount for a plan but will pay
for only the amount used over the planned minutes.

In article <20040421195648.25217.00000009@mb-m22.aol.com>,
zerospam111@aol.comnojunk (Doscia) wrote:

> Beginning in May Sprint will offer a different type of plan - it will offer
> set
> number of minutes for XXX - then will charge a set amount for different
> blocks
> of minutes - you will pay for minutes you actual use and there will be no
> unused minutes. And no I don't work for Sprint but know someone who does and
> the announcement was made to employees this week. Not sure how many this
> will
> benefit but it is a different slant from current style of plans. For
> instance
> if someone now has a 2000 minute plan because they use over 1000 minutes
> monthly they pay for 2000 minutes even though their usage is around 1500
> monthly. With the new plan they will pay the amount for a plan but will pay
> for only the amount used over the planned minutes.

Depends on the pricing. Sounds possibly good. The devil is in the
details.

In article <20040421195648.25217.00000009@mb-m22.aol.com>,
zerospam111@aol.comnojunk says...
> Beginning in May Sprint will offer a different type of plan - it will offer set
> number of minutes for XXX - then will charge a set amount for different blocks
> of minutes - you will pay for minutes you actual use and there will be no
> unused minutes. And no I don't work for Sprint but know someone who does and
> the announcement was made to employees this week. Not sure how many this will
> benefit but it is a different slant from current style of plans. For instance
> if someone now has a 2000 minute plan because they use over 1000 minutes
> monthly they pay for 2000 minutes even though their usage is around 1500
> monthly. With the new plan they will pay the amount for a plan but will pay
> for only the amount used over the planned minutes.

This is the reason the call center reps are kept the last to know.

Without confirming or denying anything, something is in the works,
yes. We've been specifically told *not* to release it.

I'm begging my managers to make CSR's part of the information flow.
But, as long as there are people like this among us, it's unlikely to
change.

--
RØß
O/Siris

O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message news:<661babb5d4a0f276e5fb5d03e61748ed@news.teranews.com>...

> This is the reason the call center reps are kept the last to know.
>
> Without confirming or denying anything, something is in the works,
> yes. We've been specifically told *not* to release it.
>
> I'm begging my managers to make CSR's part of the information flow.
> But, as long as there are people like this among us, it's unlikely to
> change.

Don't worry, the sales people in the stores are like this, too.
Interesting how if a piece of information is put out over the tech
call, it doesn't go all over the internet, yet they say something to
the sales and customer service people, here it is.

...and they wonder why I keep all my marketing briefs on new equipment
hidden until I see that equipment on my in-transit report.

In article <661babb5d4a0f276e5fb5d03e61748ed@news.teranews.com>,
O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote:

> In article <20040421195648.25217.00000009@mb-m22.aol.com>,
> zerospam111@aol.comnojunk says...
> > Beginning in May Sprint will offer a different type of plan - it will offer
> > set
> > number of minutes for XXX - then will charge a set amount for different
> > blocks
> > of minutes - you will pay for minutes you actual use and there will be no
> > unused minutes. And no I don't work for Sprint but know someone who does
> > and
> > the announcement was made to employees this week. Not sure how many this
> > will
> > benefit but it is a different slant from current style of plans. For
> > instance
> > if someone now has a 2000 minute plan because they use over 1000 minutes
> > monthly they pay for 2000 minutes even though their usage is around 1500
> > monthly. With the new plan they will pay the amount for a plan but will
> > pay
> > for only the amount used over the planned minutes.
> >

> This is the reason the call center reps are kept the last to know.
>
> Without confirming or denying anything, something is in the works,
> yes. We've been specifically told *not* to release it.

Sounds like a confirmation to me.

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message news:<rmarkoff-B85F0C.06103422042004@news04.east.earthlink.net>...
> In article <661babb5d4a0f276e5fb5d03e61748ed@news.teranews.com>,
> O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote:
>

> > This is the reason the call center reps are kept the last to know.
> >
> > Without confirming or denying anything, something is in the works,
> > yes. We've been specifically told *not* to release it.
>
> Sounds like a confirmation to me.

Confirmation or not, information like this shouldn't released until
we're told it's OK to.

You don't see me here announcing what's coming down the pike.

>This is the reason the call center reps are kept the last to know.

The person who told me this works in a Call Center - and it was announced by
Team Leadsto their Team - nothing was said about not "leaking it" - maybe
different management types in different Call Centers.

In article <rmarkoff-B85F0C.06103422042004
@news04.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@msn.com says...
> Sounds like a confirmation to me.

Sure, Phillie. It sounds like whatever is most convenient to your
dishonest agenda. We already know that.

--
RØß
O/Siris

In article <9bdece68eb99f1539414db0aa2908475@news.teranews.com>,

O/Siris <0siris@sprntpcs.com> wrote:

> In article <20040421195648.25217.00000009@mb-m22.aol.com>,
> zerospam111@aol.comnojunk says...
> > Beginning in May Sprint will offer a different type of plan - it will offer
> > set
> > number of minutes for XXX - then will charge a set amount for different
> > blocks
> > of minutes - you will pay for minutes you actual use and there will be no
> > unused minutes. And no I don't work for Sprint but know someone who does
> > and
> > the announcement was made to employees this week. Not sure how many this
> > will
> > benefit but it is a different slant from current style of plans. For
> > instance
> > if someone now has a 2000 minute plan because they use over 1000 minutes
> > monthly they pay for 2000 minutes even though their usage is around 1500
> > monthly. With the new plan they will pay the amount for a plan but will
> > pay
> > for only the amount used over the planned minutes.
> >

> This is the reason the call center reps are kept the last to know.
>
> Without confirming or denying anything, something is in the works,
> yes. We've been specifically told *not* to release it.

> In article <rmarkoff-B85F0C.06103422042004
> @news04.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@msn.com says...
> > Sounds like a confirmation to me.
> >

> Sure. It sounds like whatever is most convenient to your
> dishonest agenda. We already know that.

Nothing dishonest about labeling your confirmation of new Sprint plans,
as such.

In article <20040422183602.06893.00000208@mb-m20.aol.com>,
zerospam111@aol.comnojunk says...
> >This is the reason the call center reps are kept the last to know.
>
> The person who told me this works in a Call Center - and it was announced by
> Team Leadsto their Team - nothing was said about not "leaking it" - maybe
> different management types in different Call Centers.

I'm willing to admit that I've been trained on what's coming. And I
can tell you it's on every single page of the literature SPCS put out
on it. Confidential. Not for public release.

There's no room for misunderstanding that.

--
RØß
O/Siris

In article <rmarkoff-1F1CC4.04583423042004
@news04.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@msn.com says...
> Nothing dishonest about labeling your confirmation of new Sprint plans,
> as such.

There is when there's been no such confirmation. And typically
dishonest of the group's worst liar to try to create something that
has not happened.

--
RØß
O/Siris

In article <b73c16dcf195d8007028286d738cec51@news.teranews.com>,
O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote:

> In article <20040422183602.06893.00000208@mb-m20.aol.com>,
> zerospam111@aol.comnojunk says...
> > >This is the reason the call center reps are kept the last to know.
> >
> > The person who told me this works in a Call Center - and it was announced by
> > Team Leadsto their Team - nothing was said about not "leaking it" - maybe
> > different management types in different Call Centers.
> >

> I'm willing to admit that I've been trained on what's coming. And I
> can tell you it's on every single page of the literature SPCS put out
> on it. Confidential. Not for public release.
>
> There's no room for misunderstanding that.

It's not confidential to "Doscia"

In article <20040421195648.25217.00000009@mb-m22.aol.com>,
zerospam111@aol.comnojunk (Doscia) wrote:

> Beginning in May Sprint will offer a different type of plan - it will offer
> set
> number of minutes for XXX - then will charge a set amount for different
> blocks
> of minutes - you will pay for minutes you actual use and there will be no
> unused minutes. And no I don't work for Sprint but know someone who does and
> the announcement was made to employees this week. Not sure how many this
> will
> benefit but it is a different slant from current style of plans. For
> instance
> if someone now has a 2000 minute plan because they use over 1000 minutes
> monthly they pay for 2000 minutes even though their usage is around 1500
> monthly. With the new plan they will pay the amount for a plan but will pay
> for only the amount used over the planned minutes.

So far only the 7 PM nights shows on the web age as requiring a new, or
extended Contract.

In article <8fa61cbf9e75fc62a94f5ad3f2a0136f@news.teranews.com>,
O/Siris <osiris@sprintpcs.com> wrote:

> In article <rmarkoff-1F1CC4.04583423042004
> @news04.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@msn.com says...
> > Nothing dishonest about labeling your confirmation of new Sprint plans,
> > as such.
> >

> There is when there's been no such confirmation

Duh - you just did:

In article <b73c16dcf195d8007028286d738cec51@news.teranews.com>,
O/Siris <osiris@sprintpcs.com> wrote:

> I'm willing to admit that I've been trained on what's coming. And I
> can tell you it's on every single page of the literature SPCS put out
> on it.

and and so did Doscia:

In article <7e761144.0404221843.5391afe9@posting.google.com>,
pcsguy@bellsouth.net (TechGeek) wrote:

> "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
> > In article <661babb5d4a0f276e5fb5d03e61748ed@news.teranews.com>,
> > O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote:
> >

> > > This is the reason the call center reps are kept the last to know.
> > >
> > > Without confirming or denying anything, something is in the works,
> > > yes. We've been specifically told *not* to release it.
> >
> > Sounds like a confirmation to me.
>
> Confirmation or not, information like this shouldn't released until
> we're told it's OK to.

In article <20040421195648.25217.00000009@mb-m22.aol.com>,
zerospam111@aol.comnojunk (Doscia) wrote:

> Beginning in May Sprint will offer a different type of plan - it will offer
> set
> number of minutes for XXX - then will charge a set amount for different
> blocks
> of minutes - you will pay for minutes you actual use and there will be no
> unused minutes. And no I don't work for Sprint but know someone who does and
> the announcement was made to employees this week. Not sure how many this
> will
> benefit but it is a different slant from current style of plans. For
> instance
> if someone now has a 2000 minute plan because they use over 1000 minutes
> monthly they pay for 2000 minutes even though their usage is around 1500
> monthly. With the new plan they will pay the amount for a plan but will pay
> for only the amount used over the planned minutes.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,misc.consumers.frugal-living (More info?)

When is the " Fair and Flexible " plan coming out ? Maybe other
providers will follow . I hope it is not just another marketing ploy
whith $ gotchas to just somehow fool consumers into sign an adhesion
type contract but this happens too much in the wireless industry and
I would like to see all of them with retail unlocked phones and
prepaid and/or no contract .)

On 21 Apr 2004 23:56:48 GMT, zerospam111@aol.comnojunk (Doscia) wrote:

>Beginning in May Sprint will offer a different type of plan - it will offer set
>number of minutes for XXX - then will charge a set amount for different blocks
>of minutes - you will pay for minutes you actual use and there will be no
>unused minutes. And no I don't work for Sprint but know someone who does and
>the announcement was made to employees this week. Not sure how many this will
>benefit but it is a different slant from current style of plans. For instance
>if someone now has a 2000 minute plan because they use over 1000 minutes
>monthly they pay for 2000 minutes even though their usage is around 1500
>monthly. With the new plan they will pay the amount for a plan but will pay
>for only the amount used over the planned minutes.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,misc.consumers.frugal-living (More info?)

In article <rmarkoff-753A9B.05471923042004
@news04.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@msn.com says...
> Duh - you just did:

For someone so dishonest, one would at least think you'd get better
at it. No, I did not. I said that something was in the works, and
that we'd been specifically told not to release it.

> In article <b73c16dcf195d8007028286d738cec51@news.teranews.com>,
> O/Siris <osiris@sprintpcs.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm willing to admit that I've been trained on what's coming. And I
> > can tell you it's on every single page of the literature SPCS put out
> > on it.
>

> and and so did Doscia:

Doscia isn't even a SPCS employee. Another fabrication from the
group's worst offender.

--
RØß
O/Siris

In article <rmarkoff-C62EE9.05452723042004
@news04.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@msn.com says...
> It's not confidential to "Doscia"

Doscia has already said he (she?) is not an employee. As usual,
liar, you're fabricating.

--
RØß
O/Siris

In article <265b39b53f2f1ba542bb8d35ccd4de46@news.teranews.com>,
O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote:

> In article <rmarkoff-C62EE9.05452723042004
> @news04.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@msn.com says...
> > It's not confidential to "Doscia"
> >

> Doscia has already said he (she?) is not an employee. As usual,
> liar, you're fabricating.

Embarressment to SprintPCS. Always labeling anyone who disagrees with
him as a liar.

You already confirmed its true.

In article <7caec13d33133baab4640202c55a84c9@news.teranews.com>,
O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote:

> No, I did not.

You are always embarressed by what you post in your efforts to sustain
your ego, and then later deny, and call anyone who reminds you of what
you posted a liar.

A true embarressment to SprintPCS.

In article <265b39b53f2f1ba542bb8d35ccd4de46@news.teranews.com>,
O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote:

> In article <rmarkoff-C62EE9.05452723042004
> @news04.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@msn.com says...
> > It's not confidential to "Doscia"
> >

> Doscia has already said he (she?) is not an employee. As usual,
> liar, you're fabricating.

In article <b73c16dcf195d8007028286d738cec51@news.teranews.com>,
O/Siris <0siris@sprntpcs.com> wrote:

> In article <20040422183602.06893.00000208@mb-m20.aol.com>,
> zerospam111@aol.comnojunk says...
> > >This is the reason the call center reps are kept the last to know.
> >
> > The person who told me this works in a Call Center - and it was announced by
> > Team Leadsto their Team - nothing was said about not "leaking it" - maybe
> > different management types in different Call Centers.
> >

> I'm willing to admit that I've been trained on what's coming. And I
> can tell you it's on every single page of the literature SPCS put out
> on it. Confidential. Not for public release.
>
> There's no room for misunderstanding that.

It's not confidential to "Doscia"

In article <20040421195648.25217.00000009@mb-m22.aol.com>,
zerospam111@aol.comnojunk (Doscia) wrote:

> Beginning in May Sprint will offer a different type of plan - it will offer
> set
> number of minutes for XXX - then will charge a set amount for different
> blocks
> of minutes - you will pay for minutes you actual use and there will be no
> unused minutes. And no I don't work for Sprint but know someone who does and
> the announcement was made to employees this week. Not sure how many this
> will
> benefit but it is a different slant from current style of plans. For
> instance
> if someone now has a 2000 minute plan because they use over 1000 minutes
> monthly they pay for 2000 minutes even though their usage is around 1500
> monthly. With the new plan they will pay the amount for a plan but will pay
> for only the amount used over the planned minutes.

In article <7caec13d33133baab4640202c55a84c9@news.teranews.com>,
O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote:

> In article <rmarkoff-753A9B.05471923042004
> @news04.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@msn.com says...
> > Duh - you just did:
> >

> For someone so dishonest, one would at least think you'd get better
> at it. No, I did not. I said that something was in the works, and
> that we'd been specifically told not to release it.
>
> > In article <b73c16dcf195d8007028286d738cec51@news.teranews.com>,
> > O/Siris <osiris@sprintpcs.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I'm willing to admit that I've been trained on what's coming. And I
> > > can tell you it's on every single page of the literature SPCS put out
> > > on it.
> >

> > and and so did Doscia:
> >

> Doscia isn't even a SPCS employee. Another fabrication from the
> group's worst offender.

No fabrication here it is:

In article <b73c16dcf195d8007028286d738cec51@news.teranews.com>,
O/Siris <0siris@sprntpcs.com> wrote:

> In article <20040422183602.06893.00000208@mb-m20.aol.com>,
> zerospam111@aol.comnojunk says...
> > >This is the reason the call center reps are kept the last to know.
> >
> > The person who told me this works in a Call Center - and it was announced by
> > Team Leadsto their Team - nothing was said about not "leaking it" - maybe
> > different management types in different Call Centers.
> >

> I'm willing to admit that I've been trained on what's coming. And I
> can tell you it's on every single page of the literature SPCS put out
> on it. Confidential. Not for public release.
>
> There's no room for misunderstanding that.

It's not confidential to "Doscia"

In article <20040421195648.25217.00000009@mb-m22.aol.com>,
zerospam111@aol.comnojunk (Doscia) wrote:

> Beginning in May Sprint will offer a different type of plan - it will offer
> set
> number of minutes for XXX - then will charge a set amount for different
> blocks
> of minutes - you will pay for minutes you actual use and there will be no
> unused minutes. And no I don't work for Sprint but know someone who does and
> the announcement was made to employees this week. Not sure how many this
> will
> benefit but it is a different slant from current style of plans. For
> instance
> if someone now has a 2000 minute plan because they use over 1000 minutes
> monthly they pay for 2000 minutes even though their usage is around 1500
> monthly. With the new plan they will pay the amount for a plan but will pay
> for only the amount used over the planned minutes.

In article <rmarkoff-C9AFDA.05440624042004
@news03.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@msn.com says...
> You are always embarressed by what you post in your efforts to sustain
> your ego, and then later deny, and call anyone who reminds you of what
> you posted a liar.

You are lying.

Again.

--
RØß
O/Siris

In article <rmarkoff-6B91F9.05425324042004
@news03.east.earthlink.net>, rmarkoff@msn.com says...
> Embarressment to SprintPCS. Always labeling anyone who disagrees with
> him as a liar.
>
> You already confirmed its true.

No, liar, just liars. Like you.

Doscia is not an employee, and I confirmed nothing except that
something is coming.

--
RØß
O/Siris