[SOLVED] New Watercooled System Build / Am i good and ready to go?

acer2dn

Reputable
Mar 8, 2018
PUMP / RES - XRES D5 140 PWM
CPU BLOCK - EK Supremacy EVO
RADIATOR 1 Hardware Labs Black Ice Nemesis 240GTS
RADIATOR 2 Hardware Labs Black Ice Nemesis 360GTS
x6 Fans - EK Vardar EVO
TUBING - EK Duraclear

FITTINGS X12 EKWB - Black ACF Fittings 12/16mm

TUBING DIMENSIONS
Internal diameter (ID) 11,1mm (7/16")
Outer Diameter (OD): 15,9mm (5/8")

CPU - Intel i7 9700K
Motherboard - ASUS ROG Z390-E
RAM - G.Skill Trident Z (16GB)
Ball Valve - EK ARF BALL VALVE 10mm G1/4"
Rotary Extension -EK AF EXTENDER ROTARY M-M G1/4 - Nickel
Temp Sensor - XSPC G1/4" INLINE 10K SENSOR
Thermal Paste - THERMAL GRIZZLY KRYONAUT

I am using my same hard drive and SSD, and i already purchased the PSU (EVGA SUPERNOVA G3 750W)

Solution
Thats a mainstream processor
Well I am bit disappointed that you did not go with RTX2080Ti in place of RTX2080 than about going for i7-9700K over i9-9900K, i7-9700K is decent enough CPU and almost performs at the lvl of i9-9900K in gaming but RTX2080Ti is a huge improvement over RTX2080 and would have recommend spending on it. But as you have already purchased components it is fine. This is just an advise so that next time you plan on upgrade I recommend going all on specs first and then allocate budget for water cooling. Performance and budget point of view you the performance increase you get from going for higher tier components is far greater than what you get from water-cooling lower tier components. Even you can get...
I am very disappointed with actual parts you chose for PC as for a water cooling build we recommend to to prioritize top tier components first like i9-9900K and most importantly RTX2080Ti over RTX2080 as the performance improvement you get with it is way greater than what you get from custom water cooling.

Water components you selected are fine and good selection. But please can you also list the case you are working in as it plays important role to decide the Rad configuration.

acer2dn

Reputable
Mar 8, 2018
I am very disappointed with actual parts you chose for PC as for a water cooling build we recommend to to prioritize top tier components first like i9-9900K and most importantly RTX2080Ti over RTX2080 as the performance improvement you get with it is way greater than what you get from custom water cooling.

Water components you selected are fine and good selection. But please can you also list the case you are working in as it plays important role to decide the Rad configuration.

Well I am bit disappointed that you did not go with RTX2080Ti in place of RTX2080 than about going for i7-9700K over i9-9900K, i7-9700K is decent enough CPU and almost performs at the lvl of i9-9900K in gaming but RTX2080Ti is a huge improvement over RTX2080 and would have recommend spending on it. But as you have already purchased components it is fine. This is just an advise so that next time you plan on upgrade I recommend going all on specs first and then allocate budget for water cooling. Performance and budget point of view you the performance increase you get from going for higher tier components is far greater than what you get from water-cooling lower tier components. Even you can get equally good looking build with air cooling.

Main question what is the case you will be building this into.

Solution

acer2dn

Reputable
Mar 8, 2018
Well I am bit disappointed that you did not go with RTX2080Ti in place of RTX2080 than about going for i7-9700K over i9-9900K, i7-9700K is decent enough CPU and almost performs at the lvl of i9-9900K in gaming but RTX2080Ti is a huge improvement over RTX2080 and would have recommend spending on it. But as you have already purchased components it is fine. This is just an advise so that next time you plan on upgrade I recommend going all on specs first and then allocate budget for water cooling. Performance and budget point of view you the performance increase you get from going for higher tier components is far greater than what you get from water-cooling lower tier components. Even you can get equally good looking build with air cooling.

Main question what is the case you will be building this into.
I really don't know.