[SOLVED] New windows 10 power options

Solution
Those settings aren't really new - they've been in the Control Panel all along. The ones you've shown are good for when you're powered on, but don't really affect the speed of anything, if that's what you mean by performance. You didn't mention power on battery performance, so I won't go into that. Maybe you have a desktop, but you didn't specify.
Those settings aren't really new - they've been in the Control Panel all along. The ones you've shown are good for when you're powered on, but don't really affect the speed of anything, if that's what you mean by performance. You didn't mention power on battery performance, so I won't go into that. Maybe you have a desktop, but you didn't specify.

Solution

Outerocean23

Reputable
Nov 24, 2015
Oh I see, also I am using desktop.

Colif

Win 11 Master
From screen you are on, if you click Additional power settings under Related settings, it will take you to the control panel screen you are used to with the power plans like High Performance.

Those 2 choices used to be Control panel screens themselves, Microsoft are just trying to slowly replace control panel with settings screens, I expect some need to stay as is for legacy compatibility with programs that expect them to exist.