When I open a new window it only opens half the window. When I expand it and
close the window and reopen it, it opens again as a half window. How do I set
the configuration to open all windows as full windows? Thank You
--
genesproul

map

genesproul wrote:
> When I open a new window it only opens half the window. When I expand
> it and close the window and reopen it, it opens again as a half
> window. How do I set the configuration to open all windows as full
> windows? Thank You

Expand the window to the size that you want "by dragging the edges"
when you close it the first time DO NOT use the red X in the upper right
corner, instead in the upper left corner expand "file" then select
close.From here on it should open to the size you selected.

--
Mike Pawlak