Question New Z690-p, I can't get to home screen.

Nov 4, 2022
I have recently installed an Asus Z690-p wifi D4 into my system. I have a 12600k and a 3070 ti. It will post and attempt to boot, after thirty seconds it sends me to repair. I have tried many options to try and repair it myself but nothing in repair will even start. I have 2 HDDs and a SSD which is my boot drive. When I go to bios the SSD is the only one that appears, and it appears twice. Once under SATA SSD and again under the drives serial number. I've tried to boot with both drives regularly and with multiple different settings in the CSM menu. However when I connect my SSD with a SATA to USB connection it will boot first try. When I do that my HDDs do not appear. How do I fix this issue? Do I need new storage when I get a new motherboard?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Did you clean install windows onto new motherboard? As if you haven't, that could be the reason.

3 possible reactions to swapping windows onto new motherboard
1. it works fine
2, it works but you get weird errors
3, it doesn't work at all.

If you haven't clean installed, I would suggest it.
Take all other drives except the one you want windows on, out of PC when you clean install

follow this guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/