Question New z790 asus maximus rog hero modernwarfare 2 crashes

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Normal. Real world is never going to give you what you see advertised for ANY given drive, because those numbers are achieved in lab conditions with perfectly clean operating system environments using favorable benchmarks. There is nothing wrong that I can see with your drive speeds.

I have to ask, and it might be important to why this is not performing the way you expect it to, WHERE did you get an ASUS SQ7 NVME drive? Because there are literally NO reviews of it, and it is not available for sale through ANY of the major retailers, or anywhere, for that matter.

I have a feeling like either you are in a non-US market where it may have been released sooner OR you may have been sold a fake product.

Please post pictures of the drive and it's label and anything you can offer about where you bought it, such as a link or whatever.

Ok, looks like it IS available, in VERY small quantities, in the UK. So, again, there are a ton of things that could be affecting your performance. If you REALLY want to see if it's a problem with the drive, then do a CLEAN install of Windows, do not install ANY other applications except the drive testing utility like CrystalDisk mark, or AS SSD benchmark, plus the motherboard chipset, network adapter and audio drivers, and the graphics card driver, and then test it. You'll have a clean result. Or, pretty much clean. Or you could boot to one of the USB bootable Linux distributions and test it's speed there. That would be even cleaner.

Honestly, I think the drive is working totally normal.

Nov 16, 2022
ok thank you does nvme cause problems with installing windows 11 to an ssd keep getting message saying “Windows could not prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of installation”

Why are you trying to install Windows? I thought you already had Windows installed and that that is how you tested the drive per your earlier screenshots? Maybe we need to start all over with a baseline of where you are right now in regard to what is working, what isn't and what exactly you are still trying to accomplish.

Nov 16, 2022
trying to install windows to an ssd as cant get the runnalbe for my privite game server to run since goin to 13th gen build i have win11 pro 64bit on my nvme which is my main for gaming but as i cant run my game runnable on nvme im trying to install windows 10 to my ssd

I have no idea what you said there. LOL. What is "runnalbe"?

What makes you think you can install Windows on a 2.5" SSD if you can't install it on an M.2 SSD? If you're getting that message I'd first start by trying to create new installation media and try again. If you still get it, I'd tear the whole thing down, put it on the bench, look at everything again to make sure there are no bent pins or other problems, and try installing it while on the bench.

Nov 16, 2022
Created new installion with windows usb tool it let me do the install finaly and i meant an runnable its just an .exe seems because i have upgraded to 13thgen the application cant run there may be an option i can change in bios which i can change to fix this not sure though on my last computer which was a 9thgen the .exe would run fine but crash if i tried to login to it i went into bios and changed virtualiztion setting then it worked fine