Question Newb with Seagate Backup Plus Question

Feb 21, 2021
So, just installed the 2Tb drive but it will not let me schedule a backup scheme...the choice for "do not schedule" is already clicked and it will not let me choose another choice...help please as i am not the sharpest crayon in the box, in fact, i am not even in the box :)

thanks!

Feb 21, 2021
had gotten to backup the entire computer once a week, nothing fancy, no partial this or partial that...so now i have to get some kind of software to have it be able to schedule ahead in case i decide to do it once a day or continuously?

USAFRet

Titan
had gotten to backup the entire computer once a week, nothing fancy, no partial this or partial that...so now i have to get some kind of software to have it be able to schedule ahead in case i decide to do it once a day or continuously?
How you do it is all up to you.
The important thing is that you do it.

I use Macrium Reflect. The Free version is just fine.
Once set up, it is pretty much hands off.

My HTPC get a full drive backup once a week.
My wifes system gets a full drive image every other day.
My main system gets an Incremental update from all individual drives, every night.

All automated on a schedule. Takes exactly 0 sec of my time.

Feb 21, 2021
so if i go and download the one you use it will hold my hand and tell me exactly what to do? can i go and uninstall it and do it again fresh this time when i get that Macrium?

TRENDING THREADS