Newbie Guide?

Is there a site for first-time simmers? I play Sims Online, but I know that
the boxed game is very different. I just purchased Sims2. Thanks in advance
:) Daizee

Not really, at least nothing concise (TIKO). MTS2
(http://www.modthesims2.com/) has some very useful forums and you can always
ask questions here. Maybe some of the others here have some links to the
available FAQ's?

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"Daizee" <daizeeladi@cox.net> wrote in message
> Is there a site for first-time simmers? I play Sims Online, but I know
that
> the boxed game is very different. I just purchased Sims2. Thanks in
advance
> :) Daizee

Thank's I'll check it out. From reading here in the ng it seems that this
game is a lot more involved! :)

> Not really, at least nothing concise (TIKO). MTS2
> (http://www.modthesims2.com/) has some very useful forums and you can
always
> ask questions here. Maybe some of the others here have some links to the
> available FAQ's?
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>
> MM
>

> "Daizee" <daizeeladi@cox.net> wrote in message
> > Is there a site for first-time simmers? I play Sims Online, but I know
> that
> > the boxed game is very different. I just purchased Sims2. Thanks in
> advance
> > :) Daizee

You might like to see the guide at IGN.
http://guides.ign.com/guides/564180/

It's one of those sites where some is free and some pay but this guide and
walkthrough is very informative.
Lots of pictures to illustrate it and might be slow to download if on
dialup.

Skeatsan''co

> Thank's I'll check it out. From reading here in the ng it seems that this
> game is a lot more involved! :)
>

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> Not really, at least nothing concise (TIKO). MTS2
>> (http://www.modthesims2.com/) has some very useful forums and you can
> always
>> ask questions here. Maybe some of the others here have some links to the
>> available FAQ's?
>>
>> --
>> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>>
>> MM
>>

>> "Daizee" <daizeeladi@cox.net> wrote in message
>> > Is there a site for first-time simmers? I play Sims Online, but I know
>> that
>> > the boxed game is very different. I just purchased Sims2. Thanks in
>> advance
>> > :) Daizee

Thanks so much, going there now :) Daizee

"Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in message
> You might like to see the guide at IGN.
> http://guides.ign.com/guides/564180/
>
> It's one of those sites where some is free and some pay but this guide and
> walkthrough is very informative.
> Lots of pictures to illustrate it and might be slow to download if on
> dialup.
>
> Skeatsan''co
>

> "Daizee" <daizeeladi@cox.net> wrote in message
> > Thank's I'll check it out. From reading here in the ng it seems that
this
> > game is a lot more involved! :)
> >

> > "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> >> Not really, at least nothing concise (TIKO). MTS2
> >> (http://www.modthesims2.com/) has some very useful forums and you can
> > always
> >> ask questions here. Maybe some of the others here have some links to
the
> >> available FAQ's?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Morituri Nolumus Mori
> >>
> >> MM
> >>

> >> "Daizee" <daizeeladi@cox.net> wrote in message
> >> that
> >> advance

> "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in
> message news:RT57e.10987$G8.3848@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>> You might like to see the guide at IGN.
>> http://guides.ign.com/guides/564180/
>>
>> It's one of those sites where some is free and some pay but
>> this
>> guide and walkthrough is very informative.
>> Lots of pictures to illustrate it and might be slow to
>> download if on
>> dialup.
>>
>> Skeatsan''co

Good one. They forgot some things (a wedding party without the
arch?) but I learned new things, too. I didn't know that you
start at level one when finding a job via the newspaper. Bonuses,
here I come!

T.