NewEgg and FedEx screw me over with shipping.

bicbonits

Honorable
Dec 13, 2013
A friendly piece of advice: never order from NewEgg. Not because NewEgg is bad, but because they're in bed with FedEx. I was forced to order from these scum because they were one of the only people who allowed PayPal purchases that isn't eBay, and I frankly don't feel like buying used and cheeto-infested keyboards. I ordered the BlackWidow Ultimate on Monday, and had to pay $20.00 for next day shipping. It takes 2 days to process (which I don't understand) and on Wednesday, I receive my first notification. "Shipment information sent to FedEx." NewEgg says the item has been shipped, and since I ordered next day shipping, I expect it to come Thursday, and plus the FedEx site said ETA was Thursday, so I was excited. Thursday arrives, and I get a notification at around 2 saying it just got picked up at Edison, New Jersey. What? 3 days in, and it JUST got taken to the first FedEx facility? Unless they have teleportation powers, it's not getting to my location in a day. The ETA changes to Friday, and I'm pissed. Look at this picture: http://puu.sh/5L3WL.png it took 7 hours to leave the second FedEx location in Newark, New Jersey. Did the FedEx employees jerk off for 7 hours? The next notification is that it arrived in Indianapolis. Indianapolis is 500~ miles west of New Jersey, and the completely wrong direction. I'm in Florida, and Florida is SOUTH of New Jersey, not West. These damn fools are just wasting time and resources pulling this crap, and FedEx does a shitty job of delivering packages. I highly doubt with the amount of mentally challenged individuals that work at FedEx, that I would be able to get my package by the end of Friday. I pay $20 dollars in shipping to get my time and money wasted. Good job, NewEgg/FedEx.

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
Dear bicbonits,

We are very sorry and concerned about your experience with this purchase. Can you please send us your account information to Wecare@newegg.com? We will be glad to look into this and assist you in any way we can.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Newegg Support

TRENDING THREADS