News Newegg Bonanza Sale Features Radeon RX 6900 XT at $720 After Discounts

KananX

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 11, 2022
The Aorus 6900 XT is down to 1000$ with rebates as well, it’s a way better model than the Windforce and the other nice thing I saw was a 34” ultra wide curved monitor for about 350$, that’s not much.

KananX

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 11, 2022
Is the Aorus >$250 better performance? Doubtful. Most test show they are within a few percent, no matter the cooling solution involved.
I would say it’s more premium, especially look wise, yea no it’s not 250$ more worth cooling wise if you don’t care about how it looks, it’s just a premium model compared to the regular WF one, that I personally wouldn’t consider. If I spend over 700$ for a GPU I won’t go for something bottom barrel.

LastStanding

Prominent
May 5, 2022
Are rebates even honored today? I mean, does it really work today? I recall back in day, some companies took weeks/months to respond to their customers and some even denied customers at the end.

Rebate form? What year is this where you have to mail stuff in... :rolleyes:

It's an inventive to offload cards. But AIBs offload it to a 3rd party company for a fixed amount of money. The 3rd party company does everything in their power to deny you the rebate. Any money left over they get to pocket. So it's a conflict of interest. It's the same reason they give you VISA rebate cards as well. Any money left over on the VISA after so many months becomes theirs.

Reactions: peachpuff

TRENDING THREADS