Newegg Cancelation After payment charged

dabom45

Honorable
Jul 4, 2012
I ordered something from newegg with paypal, I no longer needed the product so I cancelled the order on newegg and I got the confirmation email that said it was cancelled. I haven't received my money back. How long should it take before I do?

D

Deleted member 217926

How long has it been? Newegg generally has excellent customer service. I have never used Paypal with them but have canceled orders at newegg and Amazon and it can take several days before I see the money credited back to my credit card.

This is in the wrong section of the forums. If any mods see this please move it.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
This is a strange puppy in terms of category, but I'll let this live here in Forum Feedback for now.
In concurrence with you, anort3, on the subject of Newegg's cancellation policies. The funds typically would be returned within a week or so, I would imagine.

Feb 24, 2006

Hello dabom45,

The refund may take 3-5 business days to process. Regularly, Newegg processes the refund rather quickly, but the card-issuing bank or PayPal may take a few days to reflect the refund in your account. Please email us at wecare@newegg.com if this time frame is exceeded and we will be glad to look into that for you.

Newegg.com