Newegg did not ship my purchase after 30days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranje

Honorable
Jul 6, 2015
Hi,
I ordered from Newegg a couple of pc parts with an overall cost of about 600$.
I ordered on 14/10/20 which is a month ago.
Usually, they ship to me in a day or two. but this purchase is stuck on "Packaging" for a month.
I talked with the customer support over emails and they keep on telling me that they have mailed the warehouse and I should wait 2 business days until I will get an email with a response.
They keep telling me the same thing since a week after my purchase and I got nothing!
I also should point out that:
  1. Every item I purchase was in stock when I ordered it AND it is still in stock today.
  2. Every item is sold by Newegg themselves and no 3rd party seller here.
What am I suppose to do now? their customer support is USELESS! all they do is send an email to the warehouse and after that, I get no updates at all. I have more than 12 emails with them and with not a single relevant response.
Does anyone know what I can do now? Am I getting scammed here? (I don't believe it myself..)
Thanks

Ranje

Honorable
Jul 6, 2015
So here's an update:
I talked with a customer representative via online chat.
At first, they told me the same thing over the emails, which is: "We will send an email to the warehouse and then well update you via email".
I said to them that this is not acceptable and I demand a refund.
They told me that they involved the manager and: "She will take care of this herself and I will get an update by her by the end of the day".
I said, fine.
Guess what?
I GOT NOTHING.
This was yesterday, today I talked with them again and got the same response!
I am really clueless.
There is nothing I can actually do anymore.
The money was already taken.
I cannot cancel the order via the website. (see picture here: https://postimg.cc/G8W0fxZh)

What is this company?

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
I really hate to hear/see this. I have had exceptional service from Newegg over the years. I don't use them much any more unless I only need one item that I cannot readily find elsewhere, or don't have the time to drive to Microcenter.

Status
Not open for further replies.