[SOLVED] Newegg: gpu lost/stolen : Can i refund??

Dec 30, 2019
The gpu was delivered but not received as the postman left it on the front door.
First time experiencing this.
Since the package is lost/stolen can i even get a refund.
I already talked to customer support and they said they would process the claim but if the package is lost will they even consider refunding me also they said they would email me automatically but i didn't get the email is that normal or should i talk to customer support again.

Solution
If this was USPS I would likely contact your local post office as well.

Many of the services now take picture of where the package was left. In many cases if you don't leave special instruction and don't ask for signature delivery and/or have insurance it may be your issue to bear. If it was delivered (for real) and someone walked off with it the issue isn't their fault.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
If this was USPS I would likely contact your local post office as well.

Many of the services now take picture of where the package was left. In many cases if you don't leave special instruction and don't ask for signature delivery and/or have insurance it may be your issue to bear. If it was delivered (for real) and someone walked off with it the issue isn't their fault.

Solution
May 15, 2020
I recently order a CPU and GPU from amazon, they were delivered but when I got home, they were no where to be found. Any way that the seller can track those items to see if they’re being used in a build?

USAFRet

Titan
I recently order a CPU and GPU from amazon, they were delivered but when I got home, they were no where to be found. Any way that the seller can track those items to see if they’re being used in a build?
Probably not, but that is not your concern.
If sold and shipped by Amazon, they will send you new items.

Items stolen by porch piratees are gone. Likely gone through 3+ different people before the box is even opened.