Newegg India Purchase Experience

Jun 23, 2018
I wanted to know about the experience of purchasing Newegg products from India. I researched a bit about it on the internet, where some people are talking about import duties. Are these duties included priorly in the Grand Total that is listed for your purchase, or is there any additional payment while the product is in transit? I have seen several online forums where people are saying that customs officials in India are stopping the product while in transit, and you actually have to pay other duties at that time, which is a total mess, and I don't want that to happen. I wanted to buy from Newegg India because the price of pc components on Newegg is the cheapest as compared to other sites like Amazon, Flipkart or MD Computers. Apart from this has anyone ever received a damaged product from Newegg (India)? If yes, then please tell me about it.

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
Hello Srinjoy. I can definitely shed some light on this. When ordering from our site the final price shows customs fees and applicable tax(gst/vat). There are instances where your country or region may require additional taxes and fees. Newegg would not be responsible for those fees and you would need to pay them.

Kindly,
Rudy[Newegg Support]