NewEgg Returns Problem

us.ez.pc

Commendable
Jan 21, 2019
Hi! I bought the monitor MSI AG32C from the NewEgg two week ago. I have two issues with it that obviously means that it's defective.
1) When connected to the DP port, the monitor shuts off randomly and turns back on, but sometimes it doesn't and I should restart the system in order to make it receive the signal again. Tested it on two systems with different graphics cards and the same thing happening all the time. Called to MSI, and they told me that it's defective and that I need to send it to NewEgg for the replacement since it's the 14th day after arrival.

2) The monitor isn't staying straight, it's angled on one side and because of that, it doesn't fit under the shelf on my table.

The problem is, that despite it's arrived 14 days ago (Arrived on Jan 7 and today is January 21), I see in the dashboard that it's not eligible for return anymore. Here are the pictures:
sq2OAxP

G1Rssad

I tried to call the NewEgg, but they have an incredibly long wait time and promising to call me back all day, but I never heard from them yet.
What can I do with it and why they don't want to accept a return even within 14 days? I', an Amazon Prime member and never had a single issue with return of defective item, but this time I decide to try the NewEgg and it's turned into a big disappointment.

Wolfshadw

Titan
1) Did you purchase it from Newegg or a Newegg Marcketplace?
2) Why did you wait til the end of your RMA date (14 days) to initiate contact with Newegg?

If all else fails with Newegg, be sure to register your purchase with MSI and then submit the unit to MSI as a warranty claim.

-Wolf sends

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
Hello there,

We are truly sorry to hear that the product you received may be defective. I would be happy to take a further look at your order details to see what options we have. Can you please send us a private message with your order number and email address used to make the purchase? Thanks in advance!

Kindly,

Lindsay
[Newegg Support]