Question Newer pc reboots before start up and than randomly freezes

Sep 25, 2019
Hey guys. Back on May 22nd of this year I purchased a new rig from ibuypower. Since the the day I got it, it reboots 2 to 3 times before start up after that it ran perfect until a week ago. About a week ago it randomly started to freeze, at first it was while I was playing a game and I thought it was a mod conflict and after some fiddling around turns out thats not the case. It doesnt do it consistently, sometimes its within minutes after i restart, sometimes hours later while browsing online or gaming, and other times it hard freezes on idle with nothing running.

I called ibuypower tech support, and they believe its a gpu issue and they want to throw a new gpu at it. I have a few problems with that, one after reading through the forums i dont believe its the problem, two it doesnt just freeze while im gaming, it freezes idle with nothing running in the background, and three ripping my GPU out and sending it back and waiting 3 to 4 weeks to get my computer back to gaming ready isnt what I really want to do until I have exhausted all other options. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

CPU: I7-9700F
GPU: Geforce RTX 2070
RAM: 16gb-Corsair vengeance DDR4-3000

Sep 25, 2019
Temps are within normal limits for both the CPU and GPU. And its the thermotake toughpower grand RGB 750 watt. Ibuypower sent it to me a couple weeks after I got the computer because I unknowingly ordered it with a 650 watt and it wasnt enough power for the system.