Newer version of Windows 7 doesn't recognize the second monitor (?)

Zerx

Honorable
Jun 13, 2013
Hey guys.

I formatted my computer yesterday. Until yesterday I used Windows 7 but it was not updated - the last update was in 2010 and I used dual monitor without any problems. Yesterday, when I formatted my computer, I updated it to the newest version of Windows 7 and dual monitor just doesn't work (I tried all the solutions - trust me, from drivers to BIOS).

I thought to myself, does it make sense that the driver of ATI doesn't support on now version of Windows 7?

I connect my 1st monitor to the ATI graphic card (Radeon 5770 HD) and the 2nd monitor to motherboard, Gigabyte (on-board integrated card (Radeon 4200 HD)).

As I see, the latest update of Radeon 4200 HD was in 2011, so maybe the answer is that the Windows 7 is "too new" to support the Radeon 4200 HD (the on-board card)? does it make sense?

Thank you very much!

Zerx

Honorable
Jun 13, 2013
On the video card I have only one DVI-D output and it works fine. The problem is with the on-board card, which has VGA output and DVI output, until yesterday I connect one monitor to the VGA and it works without any problem.