Question Newly build PC and infinite reboot loop. I am desperate.

Oct 8, 2022
I recently decided to assemble a new computer, and I chose the following accessories
AMD 5900x
MSI MEG X570 UNIFY
MSI 6900XT GAMING Z TRIO
CORSAIR 16GBx2 RGB PRO SL
SAMSUNG 980

At the beginning, everything worked very smoothly. I installed WIN11, entered the system, installed everything, and updated the driver. I had a hardware scoring test and a temperature test, and everything was excellent. Later, I used Steam to download Red Dead 2 and Half Life Alex, and they played very well.
But at this time, the computer started to restart automatically occasionally, and I didn't care too much.
The next day, the operation was also very normal. I did some picture work and handled some simple work. It was excellent. But that night, after an automatic restart, it never entered the system again, but kept restarting automatically. At the farthest, it could only enter the BIOS interface of the motherboard, and then restart.
I tried everything, I tried to reinstall the system, I deleted the entire hard disk partition and reset the partition. I tried to clear the CMOS and remove the battery on the motherboard. I tried to boot with different memory modules and memory sockets. I tried to install the system on two different hard disks. I updated the BIOS on the motherboard. I changed the frequency of the memory, but it didn't work.

On the third day, I tried to disassemble it, reinstall it, and start from only installing the CPU, graphics card, and a single memory. It began to work normally. Later, every time I connected a piece of hardware, I restarted it. Until I connected all the devices, it also worked normally. After installing the system, I also tried to run the system update and driver update, and then restart it. There was no problem with it. I thought I should fix it.
But half a day later, the nightmare appeared again. It was restarted again without warning, and then it was restarted again in an infinite cycle. Until now, I have been desperate.