Question Newly built computer won’t connect to display, and steady white light on for CPU.

Aug 6, 2019
So I’ve been collecting parts over time to build my first pc. I’ve acquired all the parts, and just the other day I installed everything, and I turned it on. Nothing displayed when I turned it on, and my keyboard didn’t light up. The EZ LED debug lights flash quickly (with a white light on all) CPU first, then all at once and very quickly, they flash DRAM, VGA, and BOOT. After that it stays steady at CPU. I’ve checked all of my connections, and they were all connected properly. I’m certain that the board has power because all of the fans are on, and when I plug in my usb drive into any usb slot, it will flash it’s color momentarily, however it doesn’t stay lit. I’ve tried using one stick of ram, booting without my graphics card, and today I’ve checked my cpu to see if I’ve bent any pins. No pins were bent when I took it out. I’m currently waiting to reinstall the cpu and apply thermal paste because I want to determine my next step. I can apply additional information as needed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Aug 6, 2019
What components?

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Graphics: MSI Ventus XS OC GeForce GTX 1660Ti
MOBO: MSI B450M Pro-VDH Plus
RAM: G.Skill 16GB Sniper X Series DDR4 3600mhz
PSU: EVGA 500 BR
HDD: Hitachi Ultrastar 3TB 7200 RPM SATA III 3.5in.
SSD: Teamgroup GX2 512GB 2.5in SATA III

Aug 6, 2019
Had you updated the board's BIOS version prior installing the CPU?
If not, I suggest contacting the retailer, or AMD for a boot kit.

I can’t get a picture out to the screen yet. I haven’t even seen the BIOS. I’ve downloaded the latest bios version and stuck it onto the root of my usb, and plugged it in, and still nothing.
Also, I reseated the cpu earlier, and that hasn’t changed anything.
Maybe it’s because I’m using a tv and not a monitor?

Aug 6, 2019
No, you can not update the BIOS on that board without installing a supported CPU. That's why I suggested contacting the retailer or AMD. Unless you have an older CPU, that is supported by the board's BIOS version.
https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-100

I understand now. Just before I do that, do you think it would be possible to transfer everything from the dvd the motherboard came with onto a usb and plug it in? It has an auto run file in it, so possibly it could help? If not then I’ll just contact MSI or AMD.