Question Newly built PC crashes without BSOD and reboots, stops recognizing m2-ssd until manual reboot.

Jul 16, 2022
Hey guys!

I need some help on my newly built computer, which seems to run extemely instable.
At first my specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
GPU: AsRock Radeon RX 6600 XT Challenger D
Mainboard: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Ram: Patriot 16GB DDR4-3600MHz Viper Steel RGB (2x8GB)
SSD: 1TB WD Blue SN570 NVMe
Supply: 550 Watt Be quiet! Pure Power FM 11 Modular

Problem:
PC was built without any complications. When starting everything seems to be working until it suddenly randomly crashes and reboots without any bluescreen (ex. when opening a website in edge, starting a game, installing drivers or software...).
It reboots into bios and shows no ssd/m2 plugged in, so its not possible to start windows normally. After restarting the computer manually everything boots fine until it crashes again (this can already be after like 5 minutes or after using it for about 1 or 2 hours with gaming or not at all).

What I already tried:
CPU: Stresstest with Prime95
GPU: Stresstest with FurMark and PCMark
Mainboard: updated to the latest bios-version, cmos resetted
RAM: Stresstest with Memtest86, turned off XMP and put on 3200 MHz / Automatic, changed RAM-positions on mainboard and used them solo
SSD: CrystalDiskMark + CrystalDiskInfo, checked if its correcly plugged, switched slot.
Windows: updated to Windows 11 (crashed occur on win10 and 11) and reinstalled it like 2 or 3 times (with and without usb stick). Checked drivers with verifier, but always got BSOD (ATTEMPTED SWITCH FROM DPC and PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA) even when not manually installing drivers at all.

At this point I have no idea what could cause this. Im suspecting a faulty hardware, but when doing stresstests everything seems to be fine. Do you guys have any other tips or ideas?

ASK THE COMMUNITY