[SOLVED] Newly built PC internet connection problem

Jun 14, 2020
Hello,
I hope you all are fine.
I recently built my own gaming desktop PC. All is working fine except that I can't connect to internet (unidentified network).
I am trying to connect with an Ethernet cable.
To be more specific, every component of the PC is new....except for the Hard Drive (2,5'') that I used on my former laptop.
Nonetheless I deleted all the files in it by rebooting Windows 10 with a Flush Disk from BIOS settings. By doing so I wanted to get rid of useless drivers which would cause compatibility problems. Once Windows 10 installed, I donwloaded the right Chipset and Lan drivers from my motherboard manufacturer's website. I still don't have access to internet. The problem isn't coming from the cable nor the the modem nor the plug.
A strange thing is, I had internet for a couple of hours today before loosing it again.

I read tons of thread about this problem but couldn't solve it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Best regards,

Solution
I couldn't intall the BIOS update.
The file in the extract is a .cap, my laptop doesn't recognise it and doesn't know how to open it. When I transfer it to my newly built desktop, it says that I need to download codecs from Microsoft Store but I can't since I don't have internet on this one.
No no no.... Format a usb tocopy the .cap file to the usb then restart you pc booting into bios use asus ez flash tool to update bios.
Hello,
I hope you all are fine.
I recently built my own gaming desktop PC. All is working fine except that I can't connect to internet (unidentified network).
I am trying to connect with an Ethernet cable.
To be more specific, every component of the PC is new....except for the Hard Drive (2,5'') that I used on my former laptop.
Nonetheless I deleted all the files in it by rebooting Windows 10 with a Flush Disk from BIOS settings. By doing so I wanted to get rid of useless drivers which would cause compatibility problems. Once Windows 10 installed, I donwloaded the right Chipset and Lan drivers from my motherboard manufacturer's website. I still don't have access to internet. The problem isn't coming from the cable nor the the modem nor the plug.
A strange thing is, I had internet for a couple of hours today before loosing it again.

I read tons of thread about this problem but couldn't solve it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Best regards,
Please post system specs

Jun 14, 2020
Hello,
Here they are :
Motherboard: ASUS TUF B450 plus gaming
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Graphic Card: AMD RX 570 Armor 8gb OC
16gb RAM
1Tb 2,5'' Harddrive
Software: Windows 10

Jun 14, 2020
The file in the extract is a .cap, my laptop doesn't recognise it and doesn't know how to open it. When I transfer it to my newly built desktop, it says that I need to download codecs from Microsoft Store but I can't since I don't have internet on this one.

No no no.... Format a usb tocopy the .cap file to the usb then restart you pc booting into bios use asus ez flash tool to update bios.

Solution