RTX6800xt
Ryzen 7700x
Gigabyte b650 eagle ax
16x2 xpg ddr5 5200mhz
Cooler master cpu cooler
Deepcool case
1tb ssd
3 tb hdd
I built everything following a guide, i downloaded all the drivers and updates i updated the bios
At first i thought i was the ram that made the pc bsod but after testing with one stick of ram and changing the sticks to see if one of them is faulty in the hopes of it working with just one but no.
While searching for the reason i removed my 3tb hdd since i heard it do a scraching sound and i know that means it has some problems, after removing it i still got bsod but less, the thing is it gives me a different error message every time, sometimes is the ram one or the drivers one or other stuff but i can’t understand the reason why it doesn’t work, is there a website where i can find the right drivers since in know that amd is a pain in the <Expletive removed by moderator> when i comes to drivers but i have the amd adrenaline and the gigabyte app for updates and i did the on both, can yall help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
If Windows was installed while a drive with physical problems was attached, as it seems it was, then my suggestion would be that you want to do a CLEAN install of Windows without that device attached to the system. Also, it would very much be my recommendation that you DO NOT reinstall the Gigabyte app after you install Windows. It is not required to be installed on any system in order for it to work and to get the latest drivers, and basically ALL of the motherboard manufacturer apps like Gigabyte App/Control center, ASUS Armory crate, etc., are garbage. More times than I can count I have encountered situations where even simply uninstalling those utilities resolved otherwise unsolvable problems, BSODs, etc.

As to the drivers and the rest, what version of Windows are you running and is it a legitimately licensed installation? Has it been activated and tied to YOU through your own Microsoft account?

Aug 23, 2024
If Windows was installed while a drive with physical problems was attached, as it seems it was, then my suggestion would be that you want to do a CLEAN install of Windows without that device attached to the system. Also, it would very much be my recommendation that you DO NOT reinstall the Gigabyte app after you install Windows. It is not required to be installed on any system in order for it to work and to get the latest drivers, and basically ALL of the motherboard manufacturer apps like Gigabyte App/Control center, ASUS Armory crate, etc., are garbage. More times than I can count I have encountered situations where even simply uninstalling those utilities resolved otherwise unsolvable problems, BSODs, etc.

As to the drivers and the rest, what version of Windows are you running and is it a legitimately licensed installation? Has it been activated and tied to YOU through your own Microsoft account?
I did i clean install of windows without the hdd and only the ssd but i still get the same problem, windows is not bought i activated it using massgrave, but even before activating it it was blue screening

Aug 23, 2024
Start with a 4 hour run of MEMTEST. That will test basic hardware stability without requiring Windows.
I also wanted to add that while checking the registry to see what errors i was getting i saw that most of the errors in the system registry were about a certain “cpudump.exe” failing i have no idea what that is