Hello!

I've built a new pc, keeping only two hard drives and the gpu. I bought:

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) / 3200MHz / DDR4 / CL16

Corsair H100i RGB Platinum

Samsung 970 EVO Plus series SSD 1TB M.2

Corsair RM750X V2 / 750W / 80+ Gold

Corsair LL120 RGB / PWM / 120MM x4

Intel core i7 9700k

Asus rog Z390-F (Used but mint condition, searched thoroughly)

Chieftec Stallion ll

After putting the pc together, I booted it and it keeps freezing constantly, within a few minutes, never longer than 2 minutes. At that point I have to hold down the power button and restart it (NEVER freezes in BIOS). I'm trying to install Windows 10 Home using a USB on my m2 but it's just freezing constantly, I'm not sure what to do. I've tried removing one of the ram sticks, unplugging every hard drive other than the brand new m2, setting the ram to 2666 mhz which apparently worked for some other guy, but nothing works.

Hoping some of you very talented people might know where to start.

Dec 11, 2019
Hi I saw this post and wanted to help if I can the first thing that springs to mind is the H100 is installed correctly
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTg2kW3ObCs

next on the list is why you are selecting a frequency not top of the list for the ram if its 3200Mhz you should select XMP profile for your ram
Hi, thanks for the response. Yes, I installed it just like the video suggested so I doubt that's the issue. Why I tried to use 2666 mhz rather than 3200 was because for someone who had similar problems, setting it to 2666 solved it for him so I decided to try but to no avail