Question Newly built PC, no display (Ryzen 5 MSI B450 Gaming Plus Build)

Sakido

Reputable
Feb 12, 2020
Hello there I just built my first gaming PC and I am unable to even get a display on it. When I turn it on all the fans and LEDs turns on but no display at all.
My Specs Are
Ryzen 5 2600
B450 gaming plus max
16gb Corsair 3200 vengeance pro rob or 8gb Samsung ram
EVGA 850 GQ PSU
2TB HDD
No Graphics Card atm

On the motherboard ez debug leds, only the VGA led lights up which is wierd cause I don't have a graphics card.
I have attempted removing/moving around ram slots, reinstalling the CPU, and I have attempted to flash the motherboard to the latest drivers multiple times and I'm nearly at my wits end with this thing and really want to just RMA everything and buy a used prebuilt

Someone please help

Sakido

Reputable
Feb 12, 2020
Ryzen 2600 has no integrated graphics so there will be no video output. Aside from the Ryzen G models (2400G,3400G etc) you must have a graphics card.
Borrowed a friend's GPU and it worked, thank you. I'm just so used to working with office prebuilts that I didn't think you would need to have a GPU in order to get it to boot or display

DSzymborski

Titan
Borrowed a friend's GPU and it worked, thank you. I'm just so used to working with office prebuilts that I didn't think you would need to have a GPU in order to get it to boot or display

Intels mostly have integrated graphics. Among mainstream consumer CPUs, the modern ones that don't have an f in the name.

Modern AMDs mostly don't. Only the ones with G in their name, which AMD designates as APUs.