Question Newly built pc no power to peripherals and monitor, cpu led is on

Jun 6, 2022
So I just built my new pc, the only parts I kept from my old pc where the ram memories (2x8gb) and my two HDDs and SSD. I plugged everything in and i boot the pc. The case lights and cpu/gpu/case fans all normally work but no power goes to the rest of the pc. My peripherals are dead and my monitor gets no signal. Also the cpu led is on on my motherboard. I upgraded from a ryzen 3 1200 and b350 to a ryzen 5 5600x on a b450. Do you think it could be something related to the BIOS? Or maybe incorrect plugging in?

So I just built my new pc, the only parts I kept from my old pc where the ram memories (2x8gb) and my two HDDs and SSD. I plugged everything in and i boot the pc. The case lights and cpu/gpu/case fans all normally work but no power goes to the rest of the pc. My peripherals are dead and my monitor gets no signal. Also the cpu led is on on my motherboard. I upgraded from a ryzen 3 1200 and b350 to a ryzen 5 5600x on a b450. Do you think it could be something related to the BIOS? Or maybe incorrect plugging in?
Which B450 do you have rn?