Question Newly built PC, shows boot logo briefly then loses display signal.

Sep 18, 2020
I can't even enter the bios setup, 'cause my display loses signal. what could be the problem?

ryzen 5 2600
asrock b450 steel legend
palit gtx 1650 super
Teamgroup Vulcan 2x8gb 16gb 3200
kingston a400 256gb ss
WD gold 2TB HDD
darkflash 550w 80+ bronze

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Armaan1029

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2014
First of all, remove all SSD's and HDD's cause you are trying to reboot again and again which is not safe for HDD plus try to double check your connection, did you really connect your display cable into GPU or not?

Sep 18, 2020
First of all, remove all SSD's and HDD's cause you are trying to reboot again and again which is not safe for HDD plus try to double check your connection, did you really connect your display cable into GPU or not?

Yes, i've made sure that the display cable are secured and connected. I had the display running up until the bios logo and loses my signal.

Sep 18, 2020
I had removed the drives and clean the contacts of GPU and Ram.
Now i can enter boot, but still lose the display signal

Rams are seated on 2 and 4
My CPU heatsink is getting slightly warmer
All fans and lights are working
Keyboard numlock is working even when display signal is lost.
My GPU fan stops working for about less than a minute when starting on the PC. Ive researched about it and they said that it is normal for a gpu's fan not working until it gets to a certain temperature.
And when i enter bios. I see that my ram is not set on dual channel mode. It just indicates that i have a ram on slot 2 and 4, 'ddr4 2400'. My ram is 3200 and im seeing 2400 in slot 2 and 2400 on slot 4