Question Newly Built PC Won't Display Anything

AlphaSpartan

Commendable
Mar 2, 2019
Hey all-
I just recently built my first gaming computer and, for some reason, my PC will not display anything to my monitor. Fans are running, lights are on, and appears to be working- except for the fact it doesn't display anything. It has not POSTed yet or been activated in any way, and it has been a major frustration. I've taken apart my build and rebuilt it, but nothing has changed. From what I read, I suspect that I have either a faulty motherboard or a faulty power supply, but I need the opinion of an experienced individual. Any help would be appreciated!

PC Specs here: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qbKpw6

McKeu

Proper
Mar 27, 2019
First thing I'd do: Attach an internal speaker (buzzer) to your mobo, if you didn't do that yet.
The beep codes will give you the very first indication of what is wrong. If your motherboard has a debug led (It will say something about that in the manual), you can alternatively check that.
Otherwise it will be very tedious to check each and every single part for faults.

McKeu

Proper
Mar 27, 2019
Also, if you are connected to your Graphics card, try removing it and booting the system with your chip integrated graphics by connecting the display to the motherboards display out.