Question Newly built PC won't get to bios anymore

May 4, 2019
Hi,
Today I built my first PC consisting of:
Mobo: MSI B450M PRO-VDH Plus
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: GT 640 (this is just acting as a display adapter for now until I get my proper GPU)
RAM: Team Delta T-Force 16gb DDR4 3000mhz (2x8gb)
PSU: CoolerMaster MasterWatt 750W 80+Bronze

My issue is as follows:
I built the PC and put the ram sticks into slots 2 and 4. Upon trying to boot it for the first time, it did not get to the bios screen and instead halted the boot sequence. I looked at the PC motherboard and saw that the RAM and CPU EZ Debug LEDs were turned on, so I assumed that I either had faulty ram or I had done something incorrectly. After reseating the CPU and reinstalling the RAM, I was able to get it to boot but attempting to install Windows was met with lots of errors, it would freeze constantly, bluescreen, and more. I took out a ram stick from slot 4 which enabled me to install Windows and get to the desktop but only left me with 8gb of RAM. I assumed that the RAM stick I took out must be faulty, but to confirm I put my ram into the 1-3 configuration to test whether I had a faulty ram slot. At this point the system once again got stuck at the pre boot sequence with just the CPU and RAM EZ Debug LEDs on. I once again attempted to reseat the CPU and put the RAM into the 2-4 configuration, but it still did not boot. I tried taking out the RAM from slot 4 again and could not get it to work. Since installing Windows and then trying to troubleshoot the RAM I have not been able to get the system to boot since, I have verified that the CPU has no bent pins or thermal paste on the bottom (I inspected it very closely). I am completely lost as to what to do and all help would be highly appreciated. I can't for the life of me think what's gone wrong, however I am thinking I may have a faulty mobo. Thanks.