Question Newly Built PC Won't Install Windows

Tbrown0824

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019
Hello all,
Please don't come after me but I am ha jng a question I hope someone can help me out with. I'm extremely new to the pc building world and currently having an issue with getting my new pc up can running.

I have used the windows creation tool and I am currently trying to boot off of my USB to install windows. The issue I am having is that during the "Getting Files Ready for Installation" the computer runs into a problem, restarts, and places me back to the beginning.

No idea what is happening. Things I have tried :
-Removed one ram stick
-Relocated the USB to a different port

Not sure what else to try since this seems to be a software issue. I am currently downloading everything again now to try to start over in the meantime.

Parts:
MOTHERBOARD: X570 MSI GAMING EDGE
CPU: RYZEN 3600
RAM: Vengence 3200 16 GB (2x8)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tbrown0824

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019
I wasn't even in the loop where Windows was booting from the USB. I literally couldn't even get to that point. I think I just figured it out though!

Thank you very much for the response!

Colif

Win 11 Master
did you work out that it is how your motherboard works?

your motherboard has Boot override option

what you do is put USB in PC
boot into bios and change the boot order so your SSD/HDD (whatever you installing win 10 onto) is 1st in line
then go to the save & exit screen, and choose Boot Override
select USB from list and PC will boot from it this one time, and then on next restart it will go to the drive that installer has just put windows on, and continue the install.

See page 56 in your manual - http://download.msi.com/archive/mnu_exe/mb/E7C37v1.0.pdf