Question Newly built pc won't run

Sep 6, 2020
I'm a first time builder; I just finished this yesterday:

ASRock B450M Pro4-F

AMD Ryzen 3 3300X

Galax GeForce GTX 1660

WD nvme SSD 500GB

Cooler Master E501L

All four fans (gpu fan, cpu fan and case fan) run when I turn it on, but I get no signal, no beeps, nothing to indicate anything is actually happening. Not only this but the whole thing turns off a restarts after about 15-20 seconds. When I remove the 4/8 pin power cable from the motherboard, the restarting problem disappears.

I don't think the restarting problem is a short but I could be wrong.

This is the inside currently:
View: https://imgur.com/a/aZ1K6AF

Can anyone help me out please?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You're advised to build the system ontop of the motherboard box to rule out any faulty components. Also, you should populate slots A2 and B2, per your motherboard manual, page 23. Also, why did you get that PSU? You spent some good money on your other parts, you didn't need to skimp on the PSU. how old is the PSU(since it's mentioned in the specs, I'm assuming it was recycled from a previous build)?

Sep 6, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You're advised to build the system ontop of the motherboard box to rule out any faulty components. Also, you should populate slots A2 and B2, per your motherboard manual, page 23. Also, why did you get that PSU? You spent some good money on your other parts, you didn't need to skimp on the PSU. how old is the PSU(since it's mentioned in the specs, I'm assuming it was recycled from a previous build)?
I didn't recycle that PSU at all; I'm a first time builder as I said. I bought a Cooler Master E501L case that has a PSU built in. I've tried RAM in every combination of slots so it's not the problem - I'm fairly certain the problem is the motherboard or CPU. What do you mean by 'You're advised to build the system ontop of the motherboard box to rule out any faulty components.'