Newly built PC worked first 3 times now it doesn't display anything

Aug 27, 2018
I just finished building my first PC and naturally the first thing I wanted to do was see if it ran. Magically on the first try the PC turned on and I was able to get on my bios and start tinkering around with it. I turned the pc off and on a couple of times to check if my changes were made. Satisfied with the BIOS I then proceeded to insert the USB stick to install Windows 10. This time however nothing shows up on my screen even though the computer is running. I tried placing the usb in different ports and taking it out all together and still no display. Finally on my motherboard, the ez debug LED's they all turn on in turns and then turn off, however the VGA light stays on for 1 or 2 seconds longer than the other ones. I don't know what to do now and any help would be appreciated. My build is the following.

-CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz
-MOBO: MSI B350M Pro-M2
-GPU: MSI Gtx 1070
RAM: G Skill tridentz 16gb ram 3200MHz CL16
-PSU: EVGA supernova 650, 80+ Gold.

Aug 27, 2018

Amazingly came home from work and turned it on and everything seemed to work! For a while that is. Got my new computer setup with windows and proceeded to setup and install the drivers. After installing the nvidia driver however the screen went blank again and the VGA LED is lit up on the mother board.. Did I mess something up by installing the drivers?

Aug 8, 2018

since the screen in on its not a bsod nor a power reset so its a drivers error most likely could be faulty gpu or pcie
have you tried to reseat the gpu in the same slot or a different one?