Question Newly built ryzen 3 pc won't boot

joegerbstein

Prominent
Jun 16, 2018
Troubleshooting Help:
What is your parts list?
Ryzen 7 3700x Radeon 5700XT Gigabyte X570 I Aurous Pro Wifi Mini-ITX G.Skill TridentZ 2x8 3200 H200 Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E RGB AIO Crucial p1 1TB Pcie m.2
Describe your problem. List any error messages and symptoms. Be descriptive.
Assembled everything earlier today. Everything seemed fine except the cooler took a little more fidgeting than I liked to attach to the AM4 socket but I don't think it damaged the cpu (maybe it did, what do I know at this point). Turned everything on and all the fans lit up and turned on–including the mobo RGB and the cpu fan+radiator. Plugged it into my monitor and nothing shows up. Doesn't even give me the option to boot into BIOS. I
List anything you've done in attempt to diagnose or fix the problem. 've tried this with my boot drive plugged in and without it but I don't think that's the issue. Went back in and tried a few things, cleaned off the cpu thermal paste, wiped the surrounding area down a little bit, took out the ram and put it back in, did the same with the graphics card, and then tried to turn it on again and still nothing happened.