Question Newly Developed Game Crashing to Desktop issue

Jun 25, 2020
Hi everyone, I am just going to dive into my problem. Please let me know if I am too confusing on anything.

I built my own budget gaming computer about 4-5 months ago. Struggled through the build, but succeeded and have had little to no problems playing my games uninterrupted, with only the occasional error message crashing typically when I forgot to update my graphic drivers. However, a couple of days ago, after messing around inside the rig to install some more case fans, I have been unable to play any of my games without it eventually crashing back to desktop. Not crashing the pc completely like I have had before, just quitting my game randomly. Sometimes early on, other times after a bit of playing.

At first I thought it was a driver or Windows update, doubled checked those and reinstalled my graphic drivers. Then I thought my GPU or RAM was seated properly (did have to mess around inside the case when I recently installed the fans), but that doesn't seemed to have helped.

Typically, if I am playing something, like World of Tanks - when it crashes, it just quits the application. No follow up. But when Jedi: Fallen Order crashes (it is one of the quickest to crash) it and gives the following diagnostic files to be submitted to EA if I want. I attached a link below with the screen grabs and pasted from the CrashReportClient, which I am not sure will be helpful. Last thing, when I was setting my PC back up after opening it up, I bumped the case against the wall, not hard just a decent tap. In the back of my mind I am concerned something could be knocked out of place, hence why I re-seated the RAM and GPU. Could it have caused a problem with the CPU or Mobo that I should try and mess with? I hesitate to take it all apart, but will if that is the only possible solution.
View: https://imgur.com/a/oKjjPk1

[CrashReportClient]
bHideLogFilesOption=false
bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true
CrashConfigPurgeDays=2
CrashReportClientVersion=1.0
DataRouterUrl="https://unreal.backtrace.io/post/bi...74ea42fd92d7d1978d3bd61b6468cf7df3e005c10a824"

My Specs:
MOBO: B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600AF
GPU: Rx 580 8gb
RAM: G.SKILL F4 DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB
PSU: PowerSpec 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze ATX Semi-Modular Power Supply (Micro Center's brand)
Storage: TEAMGROUP MS30 512GB SATA M.2 SSD
Monitor: Acer Gaming Monitor 23.6" KG241Q bmiix 1920 x 1080

Any suggestions is appreciated. Thank you!

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
I don't liek your PSU. But at 650W rating you shouldn't be stressing it too much.

after messing around inside the rig to install some more case fans, - makes me think you might've misconnected or disconnected something.

Have you double checked all you electrical connections are still 100% connected?
Have you bumped anything like ram, your cpu cooler or your rx580 - are they still 100% in place?
Is the rx580 power cables still attached 100%?
Did you connect your fans to only the motherboard case/system fan headers?
Are they RGB and iof so is it compatible with your motherboard?

Jun 25, 2020
I don't liek your PSU. But at 650W rating you shouldn't be stressing it too much.

after messing around inside the rig to install some more case fans, - makes me think you might've misconnected or disconnected something.

Have you double checked all you electrical connections are still 100% connected?
Have you bumped anything like ram, your cpu cooler or your rx580 - are they still 100% in place?
Is the rx580 power cables still attached 100%?
Did you connect your fans to only the motherboard case/system fan headers?
Are they RGB and iof so is it compatible with your motherboard?

Yeah, makes me think I did as well...but I just can't find it. I am gonna look again. I have two of the fans plugged into the motherboard system fan headers and two plugged directly into the PSU. Would that change anything?