[SOLVED] Newly Fresh build is not powering on! Heeelp

Jan 29, 2019
Hi guys. So i bought i7-9700k and after building i had boot loops» i found out that i need to upgrade my bios. So i return the 9700k and buy the 8700k. Now my pc doesnt boot at all. When i press the switch on my psu it gives a little flash on the aorus logo. If i press the power button nothing happens, and if i hold it down it tries to power it on. Also when i hold it down the fans starts to run, also the cpu cooler logo glowing, but once i stop holding the power button it stops again

But still, its dead. Anyone know a solution? I have tried one of my old psus and dodsnt seem to be the issue. Also i have taken out my ram, tried booting without gpu, rechecked cpu position. Everythings seems to be fine. What is wrong here?

On my new psu when i press the power button it attempts to boot, but ends with a click sound. On my old psu nothing happens when pressing the power button in a short press

I can only attempt to boot in short press 2 times. Then i need to turn off and on my psu switch again for another try

Case fans spins when trying to power up, so does the cooler on the processor. And also the gpu

Also in the first boot i did, all the lights in my room went off.

When i had my i7-9700k the computer would actually attempt to boot and it did. It lasted me 6 seconds until it started to do boot loops..

I havent changed anything since then. Every cable is the same

Specs:

Corsair Hydro H150i PRO RGB CPU cooler
Corsair RM850x, 850W PSU
Gigabyte Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt 3
HyperX Predator DDR4 3000MHz 16GB
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming K3, S1151
Intel Core i7-8700k cpu
Corsair Obsidian 750D
Aorus extreme 1080ti

Short Summary

Errors
Computer does not boot and psu gives out power. Case fans and gpu fan seems to move
When attaching my gpu it seems like the wire for the thunderbolt header gets bent a bit

what i have tried

Using another psu
Unplugged Video Card
Unplugged Ram
Checked that all the PSU cables are connected to the motherboard
Cmos Reset
b]Recheck Io Connectors[/b]
What i will try when i get back home

Check if the usb 2 and 3 pins are properly seated
Install Speaker didnt include any..

If not
Wait for more suggestions