Question Newly introduced stutter in Warzone RTX 2060 Super ?

CaddyQuinn

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2014
I recently messed with some in game graphic settings and NVIDIA control panel settings to see if I could get better FPS. I also reseated my GPU. Since then I have been experiencing micro stuttering while gaming. Missing 1 to sometimes 3-5 seconds of frames. It's quite bad. I have restored everything to default, reseated the GPU again, confirming it's clicked in correctly, and have tried just about everything I could find to solve this issue. Is there some report or test I could run to find the fault?

I have reinstalled the game, uninstalled reinstalled GPU (DDU) drivers. Rolled back drivers, updated windows, Tried a variety of changes I've seen online. I could really use some guidance to figure out if I'm running into hardware issues or what

I can't tell if it's graphics card related (I'm assuming it is) or some sort of ethernet related issues (I'm hard wired). so I put this in the GPU sections

Windows 10
i3 10100 Quad @ 3.6GHz
16gb Ram T-Force Vulcan DDR4 3000MHz
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super
1 SSD 1 HDD

CaddyQuinn

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2014
Gigabyte B460M DS3H* for the MOBO
Corsair CX 650M Bronze for the PSU

Bought that stuff around July ish of 2020 same with CPU and then GPU is maybe 3-5 months old.

I've played Black Ops Cold War and LA Noire with no issues/no stutter

Additionally, I have noticed that my teammates mics get choppy as well. Could this be a ping/packet/internet issue that I'm experiencing or can a GPU mess with audio like that as well?

I guess I'm also confused how this started after I decided to mess with graphics settings to get FPS, but have since reverted everything back. This stuff worked great out of the box for months.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS