newton 6500585 power supply needed

Paul

Splendid

I am looking for a power supply for an older gateway.
The model number is nps-120ab-b
It is a Newton 120 watt power supply.
The other model number associated with this power supply is 6500585
Thanks in advance

Try the web sites:
http://www.skyline-eng.com/images/power-supplies.htm or
http://www.kamcom.com/gateway/gateway4.htm .

Consider you may not need a proprietary power supply but just one which
physically fits.

Mike in ohio

"Paul" <halidure@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I am looking for a power supply for an older gateway.
> The model number is nps-120ab-b
> It is a Newton 120 watt power supply.
> The other model number associated with this power supply is 6500585
> Thanks in advance

I have a used 6500585 (guaranteed no DOA) that i was
going to put on eBay for $49.00 + shipping. Let me know if you want
it first....

tom in Pennsylvania

scnog@yahoo.com