Next-Gen iPhone, iPad Expected to Arrive Mid-2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

salgado18

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2007
[citation][nom]Vorador2[/nom]And to the surprise of absolutely no one, this is posted by Zak Islam.[/citation]
Would it make sense if Zak Islam is responsible for a small field of news, like Apple and two or three other, so he can get them faster, write better and be more informed on news and rumors? If that's true, then most Apple news will be written by him. Let the guy do his job.

innocent bystander

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
Just as you were starting to enjoy your 8 month old iPhone 5 (assuming you got it on day 1), Apple comes around and tries shoving another one down your throat.

I'm glad I'm skipping the whole mobile scene until it calms down like the more mature PC market has.

IB

reprotected

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
[citation][nom]Kensingtron[/nom]Sent from my Galaxy SIII[/citation]
Holy crap! Galaxy SIII? That must be the most revolutionary phone in the world! Quad-core, faster GPU, larger battery, better camera, S Voice, eye-tracking, 4.8 inch screen, I must get this SIII! In fact, I'm going to upgrade right now! SCREW APPLE. APPLE SUCKS. *Rants about Apple*

Sent from my Galaxy SII

[citation][nom]Vorador2[/nom]And to the surprise of absolutely no one, this is posted by Zak Islam.[/citation]
Assuming someone else became the editor of Apple news, you guys would all be pouncing all over that guy. Especially what's important, you guys are clicking in to these article, so he couldn't care less.

Usersname

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
[citation][nom]innocent bystander[/nom]I'm glad I'm skipping the whole mobile scene until it calms down like the more mature PC market has.[/citation] You'll be off to Narnia, then?

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]salgado18[/nom]Would it make sense if Zak Islam is responsible for a small field of news, like Apple and two or three other, so he can get them faster, write better and be more informed on news and rumors? If that's true, then most Apple news will be written by him. Let the guy do his job.[/citation]
Well said. Zak is doing his job and doing it well. Its too bad the kids and teenagers of this forum are still too pubescent to grasp what you've written.

G

Soon you'll buy the latest greatest phone only to have the next model up come out the following week.

acerace

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011

What kind of a retarded kid are you? The guy's just doing his job. Rant somewhere else moron.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]innocent bystander[/nom]Just as you were starting to enjoy your 8 month old iPhone 5 (assuming you got it on day 1), Apple comes around and tries shoving another one down your throat.I'm glad I'm skipping the whole mobile scene until it calms down like the more mature PC market has.IB[/citation]

Not to defend Apple (hell no), but the same can be said for anyone buying the latest Graphics card for a PC of course. You have your treasured Pixel cruncher for less time installed that it needs to get all dusty and you find out there is a bigger and faster one available; which your best buddy will buy and then rub your nose in it :)

billybiff

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012
true but u dont get 1000's of people queing for a week for them, plus in the real world you only need to upgrade your gpu every 2 years or so.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]acerace[/nom]What kind of a retarded kid are you? The guy's just doing his job. Rant somewhere else moron.[/citation]

Of making Tom's have more articles about Apple then everything else combined?

Miharu

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2007

Seriously! That guy should works for us in some way.
Seem to me it's not the case.
He works for the Mafia!!! Applester!! (Mobster)

acerace

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011

Maybe other authors doesn't have enough article to post?

chewy1963

Honorable
May 9, 2012
Oh boy! I can't wait, iphone 5 is soooo passe'. I'll camp out for a week in front of the Apple Store to be the first one on my block to have one! Oh JOY! Wait, I hate apple's overpriced underpowered products.... never mind.

garrick

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2007
[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]Well said. Zak is doing his job and doing it well. Its too bad the kids and teenagers of this forum are still too pubescent to grasp what you've written.[/citation]
Is that you Zak? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.