Nextel coverage in vegas?

Can someone tell me how NEXTEL coverage is in VEGAS on the strip? how
about Direct Connect? will I be able to make calls and Direct COnnect
from Vegas back to NJ?

I never had a problem when I lived in Vegas but I didn't spend a lot of time
on the strip. Since Nextel has sponsored the new monorail project, going
'round the strip, I bet they've got it covered.

"Dave Hauss" <dahauss@unlimitedsounds.com> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me how NEXTEL coverage is in VEGAS on the strip? how
> about Direct Connect? will I be able to make calls and Direct COnnect
> from Vegas back to NJ?

mark

On 22 Jul 2004 09:22:24 -0700, dahauss@unlimitedsounds.com (Dave Hauss) wrote:

>Can someone tell me how NEXTEL coverage is in VEGAS on the strip? how
>about Direct Connect? will I be able to make calls and Direct COnnect
>from Vegas back to NJ?

Just came back from there 3 weeks ago. Outside, works great. Inside - if you
are near the peremiter of the building on the ground floor, works good. Deep
in the building like sitting at a table - forget it. This was for everything
on the south side of the strip. We never made it out to the other end.
Freemont street had pretty good coverage inside.