Nexus 5 is it time to upgrade?

JHNTR

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
Hi I currently own a Google Nexus 5 and I know it is already 3 years old, but I have no problem with the battery or its performance. However, I would like to use something new and test some of the new features in phones nowadays. Still I am not really convinced spending 800€ on a Galaxy S7, since my phone is working quite good in exception of the Camera. I would like to hear some of your opinions and maybe you could leave your two cents on my "problem". :)

Solution
Aside from the camera, what new features do you think there are?
I have an LG G3 and though I want to upgrade, my wife has moved us to the non-subsidized AT&T plan thinking we would save money (Its actually costs about $40 more per month now (grrr. I warned her several times) so I have no intentions of upgrading until this thing is dead and buried. And then I am only going to get a sub$300 phone anyways.

popatim

Titan
Aside from the camera, what new features do you think there are?
I have an LG G3 and though I want to upgrade, my wife has moved us to the non-subsidized AT&T plan thinking we would save money (Its actually costs about $40 more per month now (grrr. I warned her several times) so I have no intentions of upgrading until this thing is dead and buried. And then I am only going to get a sub$300 phone anyways.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS