Nexus 6 Up For Pre-Order, Already Sold Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeV93

Reputable
Oct 29, 2014
Google can also make phones which sell well, not just apple

Until we get numbers your statement is meaningless. Just another hunk of plastic from Samsung. It's 4 core processor with 3gb of ram will get handily beaten by the iPhone 6's optimized dual core with 1gb of ram...lol Like it beats everything else from Samsung handily. Samsung will never learned. Optimized hardware and software always wins. Anyway, enjoy all the bloatware.

dishayu

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
"Width isn't usually the problem with "large phones," though, but height is, so if you're fine with an iPhone 6 Plus, you'll probably find Nexus 6's size acceptable."

You've got it the wrong way round, buddy. You hold the phone across the width, not along the length. Length is an issue only when stuffing the phone into your pockets, where a few millimeters are less likely to make a difference. Which is why I would take a Note 4 over those two. Narrower than iphone 6 plus and a bigger screen size. Best of both worlds.

Google can also make phones which sell well, not just apple

Until we get numbers your statement is meaningless. Just another hunk of plastic from Samsung. It's 4 core processor with 3gb of ram will get handily beaten by the iPhone 6's optimized dual core with 1gb of ram...lol Like it beats everything else from Samsung handily. Samsung will never learned. Optimized hardware and software always wins. Anyway, enjoy all the bloatware.

samsung?? where?
some apple fans worship apple

qlum

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2013
The nexus line never interested me much, I guess I just like my micro sd and oled too much for that. Besides my note 3 will probably still seve me for a couple of years.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
"Sold out" means nothing except they have no more in stock to sell. That number can be 1 or 10 million. The fact that they choose to use "Sold out" and not specify their numbers like Apple already shows they can't compare to iPhone 6 and 6+ numbers.

mykalios

Honorable
Oct 16, 2013
I liked my Nexus 4. It suffered some flaws like not the greatest battery life and what not, but pure Google Android is awesome (too bad you cannot get it on all phones made for Android without breaking the warranty)

DerekODwam

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014

I don't think you know ANYTHING about the Google nexus or technology.
Plz don't comment on topics like this you are WRONG.

I would argue against you apple fan boy. But instead due to the DEEP "brainwashing" that you have allowed from a PRODUCT.

I feel sorry for you........
I truly do........

iPhone has good marketing and sheep pushing it along. It's also a singular platform, it's like voting in an election.
Who's going to win, the one, unified right-wing party or one of the 3 left-wing parties? Logic dictates the former.

I have tried using an iPhone and I've just found it underwhelming in every way vs android. Maybe, MAYBE battery life. Which is not enough to make up for the abysmal software.

Give me Android or take away my smartphone. I'd literally rather do without than I would use an iPhone. As it stands, I don't have to, and hopefully the N6 solves the battery problems!

My one gripe with the Nexus line is they consistently have small but annoying errors. I never buy them on pre-order or right away for that reason. Ie: Nexus 4 had a non-soldered die, and used air for its amazing thermal dissipation properties. It's overheated on me before.

as far as i can remember, google never produced too much units for their nexus. so a sold out is not surprising, and yes it also does not mean they outsell apple nor did they claim to have.

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
Outside major cities, and i wonder even then, this idea that we can do without an SD card slot seems ridiculous. I live in a smaller town dominated by ATT and even sitting a few hundred yards from one of their cell towers, i barely get enough bandwidth to stream a low quality youtube video or keep a stable link to pandora. so the idea that we should utilize "the cloud" is a slap in the face. I am an ATT subscriber, but Verizon isn't any better, as i use them for work and face the same issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS