Question NFS playback wont launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalit90

Honorable
Sep 26, 2013
I install the NFS playback on my PC and cracked it. It was worked perfectly fine. At that time kaspersky total security antivirus is installed on pc. Even though it will run.
Then I install quick heal total security anti virus and after that my game won't launch. When I click on game launcher icon, there is no effect means no launching process will happened in task manager also.

My PC configuration -- i5 7400 processor , 16 GB ram, 1060 6GB nvidia graphics card, Windows 10.

lalit90

Honorable
Sep 26, 2013
I install a NFS playback on my PC and work perfectly. I have kaspersky antivirus install my aslo.
and then i install quick heal total security anti virus on my PC. After that the NFS playback launch exe file wont run at all and also in task manager the launch process of game is not shown. i just double click on game launch file but nothing was happened. i try reinstall the game also but does not solve problem.

my system configuration----
i5-7400 processor, 16GB Ram, 1060 6GB Nvidia Graphics Card.

Please help i came nearly to finish the game but these problem starting.

First off, since you didn't clarify, always only use one AV at a time, as they can conflict with one another and cause serious problems.

Lastly, some AVs and/or Firewalls are very intrusive, and see some installed software as potentially dangerous. In these cases you can set exclusions in your AV and FW to let them know they are trusted programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.