NFS The Run Issue

Feb 2, 2019
Okay , i have searched the entire internet and could't find a solution... so i decided to finally post my issue..
First . my specs

GPU : AMD Radeon R5 M330
CPU : Intel Core i5-5200U CPU @2.20Ghz
RAM: 8Gb
Laptop : HP Laptop
Note* i have recently had my laptop cleaned internally and thermal paste renewed.

THE ISSUE....

**I start the game , game opens . it runs extremely smooth, more than 60 fps . after 4-5 minutes the game starts to lag , it stutters , i have the same problem with FIFA 15 , guys please help me...

WildCard999

Titan
Could be overheating or if your playing on the battery (not plugged in) then it's dropping performance to save battery life. Dusting the system will help with overheating and changing the power settings to High Performance on battery will fix performance issues but will drain the battery much quicker.

Feb 2, 2019
only the run and fifa 15 have this issue , other games like far cry 3 and farcry4 do not stop their performance even when i play them for an hour... my settings are set for high performance for these applications... it is possibly not overheating because i have checked the temperatures in msi after burner , temperatures go upto 80 degrees , nfs run and fifa 15 lag after few minutes but in other games also the gpu touches the same temperatures but they do not lag... i am really fed up of this issue...

Feb 2, 2019
How do I do a game repair? Yeah, I just noticed that The Run and FIFA 15 have the same developer ( EA)... So how will I do a game repair...?

Note* I have tried reinstalling the games several times in past....

WildCard999

Titan

Do you have those games downloaded via Origin? Origin is EA's version of Steam, you can right-click on a game in the library and chose to repair it (can't give perfect directions as I'm not home atm).

Feb 2, 2019
Oh okay, well i don't have those games installed via origin, I downloaded them from oceanof games website.... So you think that might be the issue, but other games are also from that site only...

WildCard999

Titan

So we can't help with pirated software but more then likely that is the cause of your performance issues as there could be mining malware built into that software or something nasty like that.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/19-73-forum-rules-read-first