NFS The Run: Why Origin ?

anubhav098

Honorable
Mar 3, 2012
I've recently purchased NFS The Run original DVDs for PC. It's a set of two discs. Disc-1 installs 'Origin'. After installation of Origin, i found that i need to download some 15GB of data from Origin. Question 1 - If i have to download the whole game, then why did i even buy the DVDs. Question 2 - What is Disc-2 meant for? Question 3 - Is there any way i may install the game without having to download the entire 15GB content?

jwk3

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
that's weird, i have NFS TR (with two disks) and all of the data is on them! maybe you are accidentally choosing to download rather than take from the DVDs. I know with mine I install origin, and it automatically carries on the installation of NFS, using both disks for the data. I do seem to have the option to download from the internet however once origin has accepted that i own the game, but when I've installed it, it always automatically got the data from the disks.

rajinrj

Honorable
May 13, 2012
i am also facing the same problem , i have purchased NFS THE RUN limited edition CD, but while installing its trying to download the game online(whol 15.5GB ) .

Please help me if you know how to solve this issue.

Latest posts