[SOLVED] NH d15 Chromax will it fit ?

Solution
Cooler Master Carbide 400R does not exist, but Corsair Carbide 400R does, and it has a max cpu cooler height of 175mm.
NH-D15: 165mm
Naked ram: 31mm
Vengeance RGB Pro: 51mm
NH-D15 front fan would then need to be raised 20mm... it won't fit that way. You will either have to move the front fan to the back as a pull fan, or remove it entirely.
The VRM heatsink on the Tomahawk MAX doesn't appear to be THAT big, so I don't think it'll interfere with mounting a fan over it.

Lutfij

Titan
If your current system's specs are that which are listed in your sig space, please find it in your heart to mention that in the body of your thread since sig space specs can and will change over time. When that happens the suggestions made on this thread will become irrelevant, meaning someone else in the same boat as you will be helpless.

Ryzen 7 3700x , Noctua nh-u12S + Noctua NF-F12iPPC-3000 pwm
MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX
Rx580 8 gb Sapphire nitro+
2x16 Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 MHz
2x240 gb samsung 860 evo
CoolerMaster Carbide 400r, Be quiet purepower 11 600w

That being said, why do you need to change the cooler? You're fine as is.

chun2maru

Commendable
Dec 8, 2019
If your current system's specs are that which are listed in your sig space, please find it in your heart to mention that in the body of your thread since sig space specs can and will change over time. When that happens the suggestions made on this thread will become irrelevant, meaning someone else in the same boat as you will be helpless.

That being said, why do you need to change the cooler? You're fine as is.
im upgrading because im planning to make 1 more pc so i will give this u12s to my other pc that using ryzen 7 2700x , i still confused to use kraken x53 /nh D15

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Cooler Master Carbide 400R does not exist, but Corsair Carbide 400R does, and it has a max cpu cooler height of 175mm.
NH-D15 front fan would then need to be raised 20mm... it won't fit that way. You will either have to move the front fan to the back as a pull fan, or remove it entirely.
The VRM heatsink on the Tomahawk MAX doesn't appear to be THAT big, so I don't think it'll interfere with mounting a fan over it.

Solution

chun2maru

Commendable
Dec 8, 2019
GB Pro: 51mm
NH-D15 fron
will it better if i raised the fan 20mm because rn im opening the side panel for more air/ better with the pull setting ?

TRENDING THREADS